• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Thanks tripwire

Maxdoom

Sep 14, 2011
I really can't get game developers theese days. Im from germany and i bought the digital deluxe version. I played the beta and it was pretty buggy (well what did we expect it was a beta) but it was fun. In Steam Shop it said its gonna be released at 7 PM. Well at 7PM it showed 3 more hours. After 3 more hours it were 4 hours :rolleyes: .
Well i said to myself (Nevermind, install it tomorrow, maybe their having problems getting the servers up or something.)
Today, it took me 1 more hour to download something (Didn't tell me what), regardless of my preloading of the game yesterday. Now, as the installation hung up at one data i stopped it. Well now when im starting the game it said a data in My Documents or something is missing. Luckily im in a Clan and everyone here from austria or germany has this problem they told me to change my game language from german to english. I did this now and hope it works. Some of my friends even told me the singleplayer (which was expected as campaign like even Call of retarded Duty has, with little story and at least some action) is only multiplayermaps with bots. I didn't play them yet, but i will see what happens.

Bottom Line: Seriously! What the ****, tripwire? This was the last game i bought from you guys. The trailers and stuff were awesome and now im getting this buggy piece of digital ****.
I was hoping for a tactical shooter, the "enemy" of call of duty, realistic, teamplay. What do i get? A game that needs 2 days to get installed because of all the errors and stuff and feels like a game made by students who wanted to try out their programming abilities.

I. Am. Dissapoint.

Only thing i can hope - You guys are gonna fix this one day. Maybe you don't give a **** about it or maybe the costumers are gonna make so much pressure on you guys you have to care. :mad:

Probably an admin is gonna delete this post anyway - But im still a costumer that bought something and got something that doesn't correspond that what i should have got.

Pissed off regards, Maxdoom

Calm down, mate.

If you have a problem, tell us about it.
We sort of want to fix the game for everyone, so we want to fix your problem and I am sure Tripwire is too. They're not the kinda faceless guys that runs off laughing all the way to the bank with your money.

So, let's be reasonable.
Explain, in detail, your problems and we'll go on based on that, eh?

Upvote 0
I really can't get game developers theese days. Im from germany and i bought the digital deluxe version. I played the beta and it was pretty buggy (well what did we expect it was a beta) but it was fun. In Steam Shop it said its gonna be released at 7 PM. Well at 7PM it showed 3 more hours. After 3 more hours it were 4 hours :rolleyes: .
Well i said to myself (Nevermind, install it tomorrow, maybe their having problems getting the servers up or something.)
Today, it took me 1 more hour to download something (Didn't tell me what), regardless of my preloading of the game yesterday. Now, as the installation hung up at one data i stopped it. Well now when im starting the game it said a data in My Documents or something is missing. Luckily im in a Clan and everyone here from austria or germany has this problem they told me to change my game language from german to english. I did this now and hope it works. Some of my friends even told me the singleplayer (which was expected as campaign like even Call of retarded Duty has, with little story and at least some action) is only multiplayermaps with bots. I didn't play them yet, but i will see what happens.

Bottom Line: Seriously! What the ****, tripwire? This was the last game i bought from you guys. The trailers and stuff were awesome and now im getting this buggy piece of digital ****.
I was hoping for a tactical shooter, the "enemy" of call of duty, realistic, teamplay. What do i get? A game that needs 2 days to get installed because of all the errors and stuff and feels like a game made by students who wanted to try out their programming abilities.

I. Am. Dissapoint.

Only thing i can hope - You guys are gonna fix this one day. Maybe you don't give a **** about it or maybe the costumers are gonna make so much pressure on you guys you have to care. :mad:

Probably an admin is gonna delete this post anyway - But im still a costumer that bought something and got something that doesn't correspond that what i should have got.

Pissed off regards, Maxdoom

Did somebody from Activision ever destroyed your sand castle or something ?
Srsly dude , you are hyper-flaming the game , that was and is bloody awesome ( not the latest instalments , but thats another story ).

I was feeling your pain , untill I realised how big of a nerd ragging kid you are.
I`m honestly glad that people like you give up on the game right away , and I wont see you online later on.

Upvote 0
RE: Thanks tripwire

@MxJames
If you haven't got something useful to say go troll on 4chan or some ****. Its not easy to write everything right when you speak 5 languages.

@Littlenorwegians

My Problem in detail?

Here you have it:
I paid 40 Euros for something (Hell 40 Euros isn't the world, but its the principe) which is the beta with singleplayer.

My Problems so far:
Error when installing the game in german.
Singleplayer only possible in 1 difficulty or nothing happens. Levling system doesn't work properly in multiplayer. Animation or reloading bugs aren't the world but annoying.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Not jumping to TWi defence aimlessly here but I can see a few logical flaws in this post from the outset:

1. You have a problem with loading the game, fair enough, could be steam though but you tell us you think you've fixed it but you weren't patient enough to hang on and play the game and find out before you posted...doesnt make sense.

2. Second point - singleplayer, if you've ever been on these forums you will know that they repeatedly said that it WONT be a cod style single player hero narrative but basically a squad thrown into some multiplayer maps and you take over your squad buddy bots lives as they get killed. Some would call your argument a straw man...(look it up)

Upvote 0
Seriously Ladies

Seriously Ladies

If i buy a game i usually don't look on forums because 80% of that are speculations by players who are waiting for the game.

Oh hell! Its everywhere the same. I understand it - you guys buy something that doesn't work properly as it should be. You guys just say "Okay. Its okay. I can't do anything about it."
I got enough balls to tell the responsable people what i am thinking.

Maggots like you many of YOU guys are Tripwire-Fanboys or just dumb idiots who grew their Online-Dick a inch everytime when they rage on someone in a forum. Meh i hope they will fix this goddamn game now finally or im gonna turn into a Battlefield 3 or even Call of Bullcrap - Player.
Call of Duty is maybe always the same, unrealistic and full of kids but at least you know what you get.

Upvote 0
It's funny to see that instead of describing us what the problem is and how you can reproduce it, he's saying us his opinion of a game that released today in an angrygermankid kind of way.

Oh gott wie ich solche postings liebe. Du solltest dir wirklich mal ein anderes Hobby suchen, solche Menschen wie Dich brauchen wir wirklich nicht.

Achja, schon gewusst das vllt DEIN PC das problem ist und nicht das Spiel? Komischerweise hatte ich seit der letzten beta KEIN EINZIGSTES problem. Ein Zufall kann das nicht sein.

Upvote 0
It's funny to see that instead of describing us what the problem is and how you can reproduce it, he's saying us his opinion of a game that released today in an angrygermankid kind of way.

Oh gott wie ich solche postings liebe. Du solltest dir wirklich mal ein anderes Hobby suchen, solche Menschen wie Dich brauchen wir wirklich nicht.

Achja, schon gewusst das vllt DEIN PC das problem ist und nicht das Spiel? Komischerweise hatte ich seit der letzten beta KEIN EINZIGSTES problem. Ein Zufall kann das nicht sein.

Bestimmt du Klugscheisser, ich habe einen PC f

Upvote 0
If i buy a game i usually don't look on forums because 80% of that are speculations by players who are waiting for the game.

Oh hell! Its everywhere the same. I understand it - you guys buy something that doesn't work properly as it should be. You guys just say "Okay. Its okay. I can't do anything about it."
I got enough balls to tell the responsable people what i am thinking.

Maggots like you many of YOU guys are Tripwire-Fanboys or just dumb idiots who grew their Online-Dick a inch everytime when they rage on someone in a forum. Meh i hope they will fix this goddamn game now finally or im gonna turn into a Battlefield 3 or even Call of Bullcrap - Player.
Call of Duty is maybe always the same, unrealistic and full of kids but at least you know what you get.

hmm.let me see, i'll tell you what you get with COD4 STILL in 2011 - iw3mp.exe not working. 4 years and counting they still havent corrected that game-breaking bug so trying to make out that Ro2 is unique in having flaws at release doesnt get you very far.

Upvote 0
hmm.let me see, i'll tell you what you get with COD4 STILL in 2011 - iw3mp.exe not working. 4 years and counting they still havent corrected that game-breaking bug so trying to make out that Ro2 is unique in having flaws at release doesnt get you very far.

What are you talking about? I haven't had an issue with COD4 ever, and I'm playing competitive promod for years. Maybe encountered 2 or 3 random crashes in that time. The game works and runs like a charm.

Upvote 0
The reason it released later:

valve_time_clock_by_vectorjeff-d2xex1g.png

Upvote 0
What are you talking about? I haven't had an issue with COD4 ever, and I'm playing competitive promod for years. Maybe encountered 2 or 3 random crashes in that time. The game works and runs like a charm.

Do you not see the problem in your insisting that everyone is wrong if they say they can play RO2 without problems, and then in the next breath say that COD is flawless because you haven't crashed and the guy who has repeated problems is just mistaken?

Upvote 0