• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Request a gun?

I'm tired of seeing the AWM in every stinking game. It's an overused gun.

You want a British sniper rifle? Get a Lee-Enfield and put a scope on it. There's like 17 million of them around the world, I'm certain a collected group of military and police can get a hold of them.
Yes exactly. Although the AWM would be a nice weapon, it is used in too many games. Also, i don't think it is necessary to include British only weapons. After all, most weapons in KF aren't British. We are looking for unique weapons after all.

Upvote 0
A scoped Lee-Enfield just to satisfy both my desire for a sniper rifle and Eric-Fong's need for a British gun.

Should be roughly this.

200 base damage.
4x headshot modifier.
2 second rate of fire. (would be subject to Sharpshooter's hidden Winchester rof bonus)
5 round charger clip.
5 second reload (Would be subject to Sharpshooter reload bonuses)
9 reserve clips.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
lol famas seems simple enough. Might give it a scope. Maybe i will lol good idea. I like that

That's what I thought, give it semi, 3-round burst and automatic, 25 bullets unperked, red dot sights, it has a quite simple and cool model aswell. Not sure about how much damage you should give it, maybe about as much as the AK. Shouldn't be too much due to the 3-round burst.

Upvote 0
How about Lightsaber? Maybe with option for dual lightsabers?

So not just katana reskin. Slower attack speed, help with balance for normal server.
Also it could use flashlight style battery, so you cant keep them on all the time.

I am planing this to bigger, 32man server with extra perk levels. For level 16 zerg.

(I know, im Star Wars fan.. :D)

Upvote 0
SVD_Dragunov.jpg

Svd Dragunov sniper rifle.

I will pay you a decent amount, judging by the quality of it, msg me on steam for more info.

add me on steam, search: Netsky/Valentine

Upvote 0
I think the current weapon selection is fine but I think an MG would be interesting.

Perhaps an MG42 or MG34? That or an Lmg version of the L85/SA-80 LSW? That or an RPK, unless you're trying to get away from simular weapons.

a PP-19 Bizon?
http://world.guns.ru/smg/rus/pp-19-bizon-e.html

As for Sharp Shooter, an SKS with a bayonet for the secondary attack, maybe doing as much s cleaver?

I dunno, the current line up of weapons is really good.

Upvote 0
m45b.jpeg

Carl Gustav m45B With folding stock.

Also, remember that the mag size is 36 rounds, and proper grip on this weapon is just at the height of the magg, around the "bulge".
Index finger, and maybe also the longfinger goes around the outcrop, the thumb goes around on the other side, and the rest of the grip is obvious.

Also, choose yourself wether to keep an open or closed shel discarding. Which means either open or a bag that gathers empty shel casings.

The bag could be used to give it a longer reload time.

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Gustav_M/45[/URL]

Upvote 0