• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I can tell you it isn't the perks. It is the skill

You survived on hard difficulty with lvl 0 perks on an easy map with one of the best weapons in the game. So err... what is this supposed to proof exactly?

That someone could survive in the middle of the map with no cover with perkless weapons. As I mentioned before, I'm stunned by the responses. I figured I'd get a few "Good job" and mostly "Yeah, I've done that as well. Knowing how to play is more important that high level weapons." comments not the antagonistic smarmy comments.

Id be impressed if it was on suicidal and on a real map like Biotics Lab or Bedlam.

I can't solo on suicidal with 5 other players.

Or am I missing something here?

Just common courtesy but I'm used to that from you.

And isnt it quite obvious that a player who has spent hundreds of hours in the game can perform just fine no matter the perk level and difficulty, not as well as they would with full perks but well enough.

It wasn't to me. Been a long time since I've had a '0' perk level in any perk.

Upvote 0
Just common courtesy but I'm used to that from you.

images

A lot of people don't really like e-peen threads on this forum, anyway. I wouldn't expect positive results if i made my own thread about skill.

Upvote 0
That someone could survive in the middle of the map with no cover with perkless weapons.

Surviving odd situation is one thing but on the end of your first post:

nutterbutter; said:
I had forgotten how slow loading dual cannons was. But I still ended up with second most kills; only 40 behind a lvl 5 sharpie with an aa12. Not bad for mostly using the 9mm

That part almost begs for a question was it supposed to be about that skill or are you simply bragging about something you've done, regardless of your original intension.

Upvote 0
That part almost begs for a question was it supposed to be about that skill or are you simply bragging about something you've done, regardless of your original intension.

I understand your questions and sure, it may look like I was bragging a little bit, but the post was about me in a game and I survived. Look, I consider e-peen to be something like "I was on this game and I like killed everything. I was dominating. I had no perks but that didn't stop me. I was popping everything and people were complaining about the kills. They kept begging me to let some specimens live so they could get a kill. AS IF I AM GOING TO DO THAT! LOL! The rest of the team sucked and they kept dying and they were typing 'You're so cool. I wish I was that good.' but I played it cool. I replied 'Just watch me and you'll learn everything you will ever need to know in life.' I had to keep saving everyone with heals and I don't know how many times the other players were about to be wiped out but my sharpshooting skillz kept saving them. Everyone was always asking for cash so I had to pay for everyone's weapons as well! WTF!?! Can't them jimmys survive a wave without me?"

That is what I consider an e-peen post. Look, I died in the game once and I only had one sentence about my kills at the end of the game. As I stated earlier, I'm stunned by the most of the replies.

Upvote 0
I understand your questions and sure, it may look like I was bragging a little bit, but the post was about me in a game and I survived. Look, I consider e-peen to be something like

Penis-Cat.jpg

That is what I consider an e-peen post. Look, I died in the game once and I only had one sentence about my kills at the end of the game. As I stated earlier, I'm stunned by the most of the replies.

Well an e-peen post can be intentified by a title about "skill" and a mention of your kills and how you got those kills.

Upvote 0
Well an e-peen post can be intentified by a title about "skill" and a mention of your kills and how you got those kills.

Whatever. The thread wasn't that kind of message and I've stated that it wasn't meant to be. If anyone wants to continue to misinterpret the thread then feel free.

The bottom line is I had a blast playing with a '0' perk and I hope TWI finds a way to temporarily reduce a perk lvl during a game.

Upvote 0
I understand your questions and sure, it may look like I was bragging a little bit, but the post was about me in a game and I survived. Look, I consider e-peen to be something like "I was on this game and I like killed everything. I was dominating. I had no perks but that didn't stop me. I was popping everything and people were complaining about the kills. They kept begging me to let some specimens live so they could get a kill. AS IF I AM GOING TO DO THAT! LOL! The rest of the team sucked and they kept dying and they were typing 'You're so cool. I wish I was that good.' but I played it cool. I replied 'Just watch me and you'll learn everything you will ever need to know in life.' I had to keep saving everyone with heals and I don't know how many times the other players were about to be wiped out but my sharpshooting skillz kept saving them. Everyone was always asking for cash so I had to pay for everyone's weapons as well! WTF!?! Can't them jimmys survive a wave without me?"

an e-peen post is about bragging, it doesn't matter if you are actually uber pro or not.

just because you have real evidence of your skills in KF doesn't mean that makes it okay to go on a forum and be all "hey guys i don't know if you know this but i'm kind of a big deal."

Bragging is fine in-game, but that's it. we get it, you're good at KF. nobody really cares. don't make yourself look like a noob wannabe emperor atop the puny KF players. nobody is going to bow down in front of you or pat you on the back.

as for the original point of this post, you could've pointed out the premise of it without referring to your own skills so much

Last edited:
Upvote 0
"hey guys i don't know if you know this but i'm kind of a big deal."

I said nothing of the sort.

don't make yourself look like a noob wannabe emperor atop the puny KF players. nobody is going to bow down in front of you or pat you on the back.

Again, I've done nothing of the sort.

as for the original point of this post, you could've pointed out the premise of it without referring to your own skills so much

Exactly how? It was a game I was in and I survived.

Look, I've said that I meant nothing of the sort. Anyone who still claims otherwise has problems or just looking to point fingers. How else to explain when I've said "I didn't mean that" and some people still say that I did? About that being an easy map, I want to know the servers where many of you are playing. In the hard and suicidal games that I'm in, players die in the game. I die in the games. According to many of the players insisting that I'm bragging, death is a rarity to them and headshots from across the map are routine.

Upvote 0