• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Your favourite kills or funny moments

gormless tosser

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 25, 2011
post yer pictures here of your favourite kills or funny moments heres mine with a patriarch getting told by some pipe bombs and the infamous L.A.W
shot00022c.png

Last edited:
Reactions: rckrgrl
I was the last squad member alive on the Doom2 map... Towards the end of the wave (#9), my squad had injured a Fleshpound, but got overwhelmed by Clots and Gorefasts. The Fleshpound raged, charged at me and I said "F*** it" and ran straight at him w/MAC-10 full auto. I thought I was gonna die, but ended up taking the FP's head clean off with MAC-10 spam.:IS2:

Then some idiot started screaming at me for "being a noob" while kiting a Scrake while burning him with the MAC-10. You know, because I totally wanted to lose the entire game on Wave 9.:rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Lvl 6 sharpie, pre-xmas patch.

Westlondon, suicidal.

I was at the phone booth, near the gates at the back of the police station when our medic called "FP" over the mic.

I had no idea why, he , instead of running towards me, he ran behind the bus in the tunnel raging it with his medgun.

As i watched him run with his tail between his legs, dissappearing behind the bus as the fp followed, i sneezed, accidentally firing my xbow.

At that moment, zed time had popped, most likely due to our mando spamming away at trash mobs. I watched my xbow bolt, travel, all the way down towards the other end of the map. Going through the WINDOW of the bus and instantly Decapping/Killing the fleshpound.

Our medic never left the squad's side ever again. :p

Upvote 0
Ah, I didn't get to screenshot it since I didn't anticipate it; But a Husk stepped on a Pipe Bomb on a very specific place at the entrance of Offices; He blew up and summersaulted in the air a few times... then landed on the second floor of the building (Barely)

Everyone on the server laughed, it was so silly.

Ragdolls make such hilarity sometimes, which reminds me...

A few waves later we decided to bunker in the 2nd floor of Offices, and we took the stairs; Half and half, top and bottom; A demo blasted a Gorefast, blew its legs off but its body ragdolled into the cieling, that its blade arm got stuck within' that little hole the crawlers come out of; He was hanging from the cieling by his own blade.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Me and my brother were just screwing around on the Doom2 map once, camping the big room with the blue floor, and I was playing support with the pump action and LAW (pre-1016). It was just hysterical watching all the rockets, and zeds, flying everywhere the whole game while singing "I fought the LAW and the LAW won", but the best part was when he got a kill and triggered zed time right after a lone siren came around the corner so we got to watch a LAW rocket fly straight into her mouth in slow-mo. :D Best way to shut her up by far. :IS2:

Upvote 0
Ah, I didn't get to screenshot it since I didn't anticipate it; But a Husk stepped on a Pipe Bomb on a very specific place at the entrance of Offices; He blew up and summersaulted in the air a few times... then landed on the second floor of the building (Barely)

Everyone on the server laughed, it was so silly.

Ragdolls make such hilarity sometimes, which reminds me...

A few waves later we decided to bunker in the 2nd floor of Offices, and we took the stairs; Half and half, top and bottom; A demo blasted a Gorefast, blew its legs off but its body ragdolled into the cieling, that its blade arm got stuck within' that little hole the crawlers come out of; He was hanging from the cieling by his own blade.

Yeah, ragdolls often equal hilarity :p

Which reminds me of this (extremely old) screenshot

CeilingPound.jpg

Ceiling Pound is watching ;)

Upvote 0
Doom, Hard

Wave 10 just ended and everyone gave me there money for pipes because i was the only demo.I had a total of $11500(everyone sold all there weps including me to get this much...idk why) and pipes were $285 each so i could buy about 40 pipes. I made i trail down the hallway of 2 per tile.And when he came we killed him about 2/3 of the way through the hallway with only pipes and when he died he flew across the other 1/3 of the hallway into the room we were in and smacked into the wall.

Reactions: HaTeMe
Upvote 0