• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
Would be nice to be able to set reinforcement amounts and time limits as a server admin option.

Maybe even a way to set infinite reinforcements and time limits would be cool. I would personally love to see maps where both sides compete over neutral objectives like Baksan Valley, and the battle would rage for as long as it took for one side to achieve total victory. Sounds like a 24/7 server in the making:D

Upvote 0
Yeah it would be awesome to have the ability to set what time limit you want, i would like if it was off and just reinforcements numbers, i think it makes it more realistic; SheepDip i believe you get to set the time limit length yourself except for countdown mode.

Oh I meant in RO:OST, wasn't sure if it were different for HOES.

Upvote 0
I don't see why a time limit would be considered "unrealistic" in many cases it simulates a real life time limit e.g. on Stalingrad Kessel you could consider that the Germans are trying to defend against the Russian onslaught until they recieve reinforcements.

Without the time limit there it may also impact on the Russian team since there will be no sense of urgency, no sense that they must push forward NOW in order to take and hold the ground.

Of course more options for server admins is always a good thing though, I honestly can't remember if this is something you can change, but I'd be very surprised if it isn't.

Upvote 0
I think it would be a good idea to be able to turn the time limit off. It would completely change the way the game plays out. People would have the opportunity to take their time in forming groups to attack an objective, or just simply plan something through voice comms with the rest of their team. You wouldnt have that pressure in the back of your mind that forces you to take silly risks you wouldnt normally take because of being married to the clock.

Upvote 0
I think it would be a good idea to be able to turn the time limit off. It would completely change the way the game plays out. People would have the opportunity to take their time in forming groups to attack an objective, or just simply plan something through voice comms with the rest of their team. You wouldnt have that pressure in the back of your mind that forces you to take silly risks you wouldnt normally take because of being married to the clock.

ya a time off server and re-enforcements only would be cool. I hate artificial time limits

Upvote 0