• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Call of Duty 5

I don't think so..............now that he's banned.

well he implied that thats the thing he wished for...:p

Anyways...if you need mods to make a full price "AAA" title playable or squeeze some long time enjoiment out of it..something is wrong. They dont deserve people putting their sparetime into this.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
shot0018.jpg

shot0056.jpg

Call of Duty 5 - because participating in atrocities is much more important than gameplay!

Upvote 0
I always read in books how flithy uniforms were during the war, but somehow in WaW everything is shiny:confused:

Thats just "OMG new tech!" fever, ever since vid-cards could handle shaders in abundance, Dev's have been using them for every single texture in games, just because they can.

You see that "shiny" or "plastic coated" look on all surfaces in games now, the material is a dull fabric? lets give it a spit shine! its dry dirt? lets gloss it up some! its a Shag carpet? lets make it shine like a lens flare! :rolleyes:

You know, sometimes its OK for something to just be a texture..

Upvote 0
Thats just "OMG new tech!" fever, ever since vid-cards could handle shaders in abundance, Dev's have been using them for every single texture in games, just because they can.

You see that "shiny" or "plastic coated" look on all surfaces in games now, the material is a dull fabric? lets give it a spit shine! its dry dirt? lets gloss it up some! its a Shag carpet? lets make it shine like a lens flare! :rolleyes:

You know, sometimes its OK for something to just be a texture..

Too much shine/bloom?

Add moar brown :D

Upvote 0
Is it me, or is the texture on that ppsh really really really awful?

I've seen much worse, but one does expect better of an "AAA title", the texture looks quite dull and lifeless, there's a hint of weathered metal in there, but on the whole, its just gray really.

But this is undoubtedly a result of them releasing CoD's as often as they do, no time to care for the details..

Upvote 0