• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Firebug Icon.

Firebug Icon.

• Yeah.

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • Nope.

Votes: 19 46.3%
  • Never thought about it.

Votes: 10 24.4%

• Total voters

RainbowCakez

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 21, 2011
This is not a post to suggest it be changed, edited, removed, etc. in anyway, but I was curious...

How many people think the firebug icon is ... How to say it... Out of place?

I mean, every class icon has its own for a reason, self explanatory and such; But I can't help but feel bugged at the Firebug's icon. Specifically; The face.
I just find the face to be completely out of place compared to all the other icons; Which are quite self explanatory; A fist for melee power, a stick of dynamite, an + icon for Medic... I would've imagined the fire itself would be self explanatory; So why the face? I always guessed that it was supposed to be a face of 'insanity; pyromaniac', but eh... It's just odd to me is all.

I was wondering if I'm the only one who feels this way about the Firebug icon.

I like this one better. :D

Spoiler!

Upvote 0
Well, i think it's fitting.

Because Firebug means Pyromaniac.

And Pyromaniacs are really happy when they see fire. And the FB-Icon is? Yes. A smiling one.

So i don't think it's out of place
I know it fits... It's an insane, pyromaniac looking face it... Just seems, odd for some reason. I can't put my finger on it.
I like this one better. :D

Spoiler!
That's silly! The Firebug is supposed to be an insane pyromaniacs class, where's the insanity in that!?
This is better!:
Spoiler!

Upvote 0