• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Top 10 Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got back from the pub :IS2: and in response to the earlier "but" controversy in the thread wrote a rather lengthy diatribe about the futility of pointing out grammatical errors on forums and that starting a sentence with words like but, and, or, and because is perfectly legitimate given the correct structure. But having lost my buzz, I no longer feel anyone really wants to read a page long post about grammar in a thread about heroes.

If you must make comments about someone's grammar, leave it for posts such as the example below from the forum of the mod upon which I am currently working. The poster's profile says he is located in the US and his language is English before anyone wonders if this is just a non-English speaker's best attempt. I think this guy is a hero in the world of grammar. If he were transported to the world of RO2, he would be a nine foot tall giant owning the opposing team every battle armed with nothing more than toothpicks and axel grease.

ey guys, my troops morale is now serious low we are currect for a long time at peace and i need get fast morale i dont know why its getting so low and so fast in my previos mod i can go to tavern and ask for a feast then i get like 15 extra morale now i cant do this running and kiling bandits dont work either cuz i only get 1 morale is there a way to get fast morale back. im a vassel of the kindom of england and the campain is now focus on defending a welsh city what we captured now it is that there arent any enemies who besieging the castle and that the realm is still disquesing about who get the city and that is now like 30 days so.
The king don,t choose someo who might have the city the campain is endless. and now my kingdom is corrupt.

Upvote 0
So your proud that you don't work to support yourself, or that you're not spending your time getting educated, and instead waste, yes WASTE your life on PC games?

I play lots of games, and have for years, but after a certain point it's literally a waste of time. Go get some excercise, read a book, get a girlfriend or something.

I really hope you're a kid and will grow out of that mentality when you get into the real world. Otherwise getting high ranks in a game is something to be looked upon with pity, not admiration.

I really hope people in general will grow out of the mentality that playing PC games is any more a waste of time than having a girlfriend, etc is lol. We all have our own priorities and there is no ultimate purpose that applies to everyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Das Bose
Upvote 0
Expect me to be one of the first 10 to get to hero rank. I am a hardcore gamer and am expecting to play at least 10-15 hours a day I don't work or go to school. I am an elite gamer at heart, cya on the battlefield.. lookout for me(or don't Ill always be watching you).

-twreck:cool:

If I come over, will your mom make us macaroni and cheese?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.