• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Would Free For All (FFA) or Death-Match (DM) be good in RO2?

Would Free For All (FFA) or Death-Match (DM) be good in RO2?

• Yes

Votes: 24 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 84 77.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Zets...:rolleyes:

If TWI deceides to implent **** like that noone could stop them. If they deceide it whould boost sales...

I still think it goes against the whole premisse of RO beign a realistic TEAMshooter set in WW2. There might have been FF incidents in the war but i never heared of DM per se...:p

I totally agree with everything you said. I also don't think TWI would want that style of gameplay in HOS and IF they did it, it would only be for sales. They have a real chance to make a masterful game, but if they start trying to be a Jack of all trades, the game will just be a master of none....

But who knows, perhaps TWI can also reach out to other games such as World of Warcraft and perhaps implement game types from that game as well. I mean there are alot of WOW players out there :troll:

Upvote 0
But who knows, perhaps TWI can also reach out to other games such as World of Warcraft and perhaps implement game types from that game as well. I mean there are alot of WOW players out there :troll:

Indeed, DM can wait it's turn, what we really need are flying mounts, horde grinding and Nightelfs! Afterall, it just woulden't be RO without it..

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.