• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor Movie?

Am I the only one who thinks killing floor should be a moive?

I mean the plot could span off into hundreds of different directions, like same story different characters points of view.

And at the end they all meet up to do a last stand sort of thing.

I think that would be f**king epic! :D :D:D:D:D
Starring:
Ben Stiller as Corporal Lewis
Robert Downey Jr. as Sergeant Powers
Mike Tyson as Mike Noble
Michael Caine as Reverend Alberts
James Earl Jones as the voice of the Patriach
Mickey Rourke as Scrake
Steve Austin as Fleshpound
Jonah Hill as Bloat
Michelle Rodriguez as stripper/Trader/stalker
Andy Serkis as Clot/Gorefast/Crawler
Miley Cyrus as Siren

directed by Michael Bay

Last edited:
Reactions: TheAzathoth
Upvote 0
Well i dont think is a good idea at all, KF doesnt have any plot actually and it only consists in killing millions of zeds over and over again, which is awesome in a game but it must be so damn boring to watch for 90 mins.
(Resident Evil movies anyone?)

Maybe Bioshock can be an interesting concept for a movie, but KF... i dont think so.

Just my opinion.

Upvote 0
Well i dont think is a good idea at all, KF doesnt have any plot actually and it only consists in killing millions of zeds over and over again, which is awesome in a game but it must be so damn boring to watch for 90 mins.

Maybe Bioshock can be an interesting concept for a movie, but KF... i dont think so.

Just my opinion.

Let's not forget that even games with intricate plots rarely make good movies either.

Upvote 0

Just my opinion.

You haven't even tried looking for the plot to KF have you? :(

Upvote 0
I think it could work. Granted, it would have to be lovingly crafted in the hands of a true fan/player of the game but I could definitly see it happening. Some non-canon plot elements would have to be introduced, tho (Like maybe have Patrick stay in the Biolabs, not wandering like he appears to do in the game?).

Yeah, that's exactly what I've been thinking all this time. Look at the Resident Evil movies for example - they're good for instant action-movie gratification that comes in 90 minute long doses, but that's it, aside from that, they're utter crap. Killing Floor is actually a pretty damn rich universe that would take a long saga to explore, and even then things are likely to be left untouched. Take Lord of the Rings or Star Wars for example. If KF is going to have a story in any medium, it'd have to be a set of books, and then god knows what, but a regular movie is just not going to cut it.

Upvote 0