• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 Beta Update Changelog - September 2

Ok guys, the beta update is now complete. We had a harder time today with some bugs than expected. But the files are up to Valve now. So assuming we can get someone to push them out, they should be up sometime this evening. Thanks for your patience.

You guys surprise me every time with your incredible work. Thanks for the update! :)

Upvote 0
Ok guys, the beta update is now complete. We had a harder time today with some bugs than expected. But the files are up to Valve now. So assuming we can get someone to push them out, they should be up sometime this evening. Thanks for your patience.

Why am I picturing you wiping your forehead from the sweat like a steelworker? :D

Thx bro I would +1 this post but I down voted to many people today :(

Haha, happens to me. A lot.

Upvote 0

You guys are seriously the best. IMO you guys are right up there with Valve on support, only you guys make it seem more personal <3

Upvote 0

Nooo!! why did you finished it today?? what excuse are the whiners gonna use now?? They're so fun xD

Thanks for the hard work, Ramm!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0