• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The KF Screenshot and Video Thread

shot00022c.png
ill always love this one when the patriarch was chasing me until i forgot i laid down some pipebombs

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Scrake vs. Bloat, sunday night on a pub server :D

YouTube - Killing Floor: Scrake vs. Zeds

The most interesting zed fight I have ever seen is a raging fleshpound charging at the team and the husk behind him hits him with a fire ball and then the fleshpound run all the way back to the husk and start to beat him up. Sadly I didn't record that.

Upvote 0
The most interesting zed fight I have ever seen is a raging fleshpound charging at the team and the husk behind him hits him with a fire ball and then the fleshpound run all the way back to the husk and start to beat him up. Sadly I didn't record that.

Luckily, I've caught a few nice ones ;)

Fight Night: BioticLabs!
Watch as our champions face off in all out free-for-all you'll never forget! Bring your family, your friends! This is something you'll never forget.
Spoiler!

TrafficJam
Unfortunately, on the W-10 Waterworks, we appear to have some backup and traffic due to some road rage and accidents, you'll see major conjestion and large backups. Well, now back to Gibby with Sports.
Spoiler!

Upvote 0