• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map KF-Troopers Defense

Fel

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 9, 2009
In Mission Mode
Hey everyone this was just a side project I was working on. Its my version of Defense.

Fixing Map Download

Everything has custom spawns and its all run off of player count. So the more players, the more custom spawns.

Have Fun this map is hard!!!

Shot00009-3.jpg

Last edited:
nay! the husks shoot at you which is really nice for the feeling of defending a base also the crawlers are just fun to shoot at in packs with the nade launcher lol

edit: also crawlers are good at giving that feeling of being overwhelmed thus when the players fend them off it gives the feeling of "Oh **** we survived!!!"

Last edited:
Upvote 0
well its not insanely hard, its dooable. but i would like a challenge too ya know :D

Hence the reason I made KF-Die

Hmm maybe its because I always play your maps on suicidal. I'm the kind of person that learns to be better by punishment. You know, you can't climb over that brickwall so you keep running into it until you can go through it even though it's painful. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0