• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New start menu

Maybe it was part of a custom mappack, oh well its the exact same song just different file name. Fun fact: if you listen to the part of the song when the singer begins to sing, he refers to the fact that the End Is Nigh.

"Face the fact your going to die!"

Lyrics are quite amusing. I have real trouble picking out the first line but I think it's....

"Ooooh try to fight your lies.
face the fact, your gonna die.
and you deserve to fly.
you've got no choice, the end is nigh!"

Alot of great music in the mod from my limited knowledge, I wonder if TWI got the rights to them when they bought the mod?

Upvote 0
most likely, just about everything yoyobatty commits to is later forgotten or filed away. if i could count all the things he says hes going to work on, id run out of fingers. it would be better if yoyo picks a project and sticks with it until its complete.

sorry but its the truth.

I am very forgetfully when it comes to things such as that! No offense taken if ur wondering

Upvote 0
I am very forgetfully when it comes to things such as that! No offense taken if ur wondering

ok good, cuz i didnt mean to offend you lol. youre one of my favorites. just wish some of these projects would get done. but i know what you mean, i get pumped up about doing something and then i hit this point where im like, "@#$@#" and then i put it on the backburner for a bit.

Upvote 0
Human pets are called slaves. So yeah, you can be our slave.

Or if youd prefer being a pet you can be a crawler. But everyone hates crawlers.

I dunno crawler on a leash would be amusing... course same would be true for any specimen...

... but you might get looked ast as a creep if it were a stalker :)

On Topic: I would love to help try and sort this kind of thing, but if I'm honest it took me nearly half an hour to figure out how to just change the backgroud music, and thats by far the easiest bit :p

Last edited:
Upvote 0