• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 Beta Update Changelog - September 2

Its 10 pm for you, on a saturday, and you guys are still working... TWI is freaking awesome, i'd slap every hater if i could :D

You need to remember that these guys were the geeks who spent all their time modding until Red Orchestra became popular.

I doubt they have anything better to do tonight other than making money and growing their company.

Which isn't much different from any businessman staying at work late trying to get ahead.

Upvote 0
You need to remember that these guys were the geeks who spent all their time modding until Red Orchestra became popular.

I doubt they have anything better to do tonight other than making money and growing their company.

Which isn't much different from any businessman staying at work late trying to get ahead.

or spending the money they are making/ have made spending this much time working! :D

Upvote 0
I wish Steam had update news for RO2 and the beta. Otherwise I just have to guess and load up the game to see if the servers are running new maps to see if the update is out :C

The update is a few hundred mb, you'll know about it, or you could come here for info, or twitter, or the steam group. Or one of hundreds of sites relaying the news. Otherwise, write your address down, and we'll send the patch info on a postcard.

Reactions: blkmgc
Upvote 0