• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
Or maybe they'll ad a lot more heavy metal music to the game, which I absolutely hate.

Whats wrong with Heavy Metal music? I like it a lot and see it fitting.

And before this little music discussion gets out of hand, I will not say any other music is bad or not good or trash. My "preference" of music is Heavy Metal/Thrash i.e. Evile, Sepultura/ and death metal.

That type is what puts me in the perfect mood to killing ZEDs.
I have mine and you have yours, and I respect that.

Upvote 0
YADWNU (Yet Another Day With No Update)
Soooo boriing.
Hopefully, monday :p

think on a positive side, its your ast chance to get suicidal achievements the easier way, with all those exploits roaming around xD

also at least you dont get to see everyone running around with new weps just because they are new

EDIT: I forgot smillies to keep this post less serious, so here goes :D

Upvote 0
Got a problem with that?

How did you know Im using a laptop?:D But it wouldnt work anyway because it doesnt run on steam unfortunately.
What?! Your laptop isn't steam powered. Does it run on electricity or something? You'd better upgrade soon or the new technology will leave you behind. I suggest one of those new mule powered computers.

Upvote 0
Wow

Wow

I'm guessing this patch is gonna be super bad a$$ with a gold skin for the AK47 and custom blades skins for the katana. Since its taken "FOREVER".

Or maybe "SOON" has a new definition all of a sudden who knows. :D

Off topic how about fixing the achievement for (Dignity Of The Dead)
and the achievements for the completion of all the difficulties when you complete all maps.

AKA (The Long War) (The Hard War) and the (Completely Suicidal War).

I'm very sure all the KF fans would appreciate it being addressed.

Upvote 0