• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

You asked about patches...

Status
Not open for further replies.
GonzoX in the future could you please stop double posting like every single time you post? Just use the edit function.

I can also tell you that in order to get a response you should really change your attitude. A fair number of your posts are quite combative and argumentitive to say the least and this is no way to get your message across.

Upvote 0
I think your Behaviour is not the best :), but not the worst by far too :)

You could word your concerns nicer, and if you would you would get a lot less bad reactions. Though on Firearm Accuracy :p the Luger has Screws on the left side, hope you still stay with the Game, okay i know i'm not nice teasing you ;).

Honestly i personally don't care if a weapon has 2 Screws more or has a Hex receiver instead of a round one. Though i understand why its important for you, for me the feeling Ostfront creates is more important than Screws and Tapes.

Though if you really care about realistic Firearm Modelling i got a suggestion for you:
Create a thread in Ideas&Suggestions or Bug Report and collect all Data on Weapon Flaws (edit it into the first post), if you do that in a normally written Way (read: be nice:D). You could get it stickied by the DEVs, since they do value constructive Criticism (even if you may not believe it). But one Thread collecting all Errors is better than fighting with people who have no way of helping you getting better detailed Weapons *G*.

Upvote 0
Witzig said:
I think your Behaviour is not the best :), but not the worst by far too :)

You could word your concerns nicer, and if you would you would get a lot less bad reactions. Though on Firearm Accuracy :p the Luger has Screws on the left side, hope you still stay with the Game, okay i know i'm not nice teasing you ;).

Honestly i personally don't care if a weapon has 2 Screws more or has a Hex receiver instead of a round one. Though i understand why its important for you, for me the feeling Ostfront creates is more important than Screws and Tapes.

Though if you really care about realistic Firearm Modelling i got a suggestion for you:
Create a thread in Ideas&Suggestions or Bug Report and collect all Data on Weapon Flaws (edit it into the first post), if you do that in a normally written Way (read: be nice:D). You could get it stickied by the DEVs, since they do value constructive Criticism (even if you may not believe it). But one Thread collecting all Errors is better than fighting with people who have no way of helping you getting better detailed Weapons *G*.

agreed

Upvote 0
Witzig said:
IIRC
he's working at a bit of Gameplay Adjustment on Barashka... I guess some other Maps might get some Tweaks too, but i won't be suprised if the next Content Update would feature a Map or too...

Though i hope you Guys know that EA is earning tons of money with making "Expansion" for 10$ which contain 3 or 4 Maps and a couple Vehicles ? :)

What about a bit of a History Little know Facts Weekly Update ? :)

I mean people knowadays don't learn enough about history in School, i'd bet you could tell some nice stories...
EA makes me vomit.
"im gunna feed into what EA does...Im a consumer whore"

GonzoX said:
Yes, millions were made but only *AFTER* WWII. The few experimental M44s in WWII had negligable numbers IIRC.

In any case I *PRAY* that they do not screw up the M44 by giving it an incorrect hex reciever like screwed up the PU Sniper.:eek:
OMG!
Thats what has been bothering me!

GonzoX said:
Do you know how many? Have a picture of one?

Show me a man that owns a WWII issued Hex Reciever M44 and I will show you a rich man. That is how extremely rare they are.

This is why I am bothered by it's inclusion. I thought that ROOST was about realism. How realistic would it be to see an entire squad of 1942 soldiers carrying 1945 dated super-rare hex reciever M44s?

I really hope I am wrong about the hex reciever part. Honestly I am. If it turns out to be hex then I would be afraid that the game was taking a different turn in development than what the mod was originally intended for. The M44 was produced roughly from 1945 to 1953 so in essence Tripwire is including a post-war / cold-war weapon into ROOST. That in itself is bad enough, but if they make it a hex reciever that would make it totally unralistic IMHO. And the weapon wold only show up (or should) in 1945 dated maps like Berlin. How many 1945 dated maps does ROOST have?

What's next? An SKS? I don't like where this is going but that's just my opinion. An AVT would have been a wiser choice.

^^I love this guy...he knows his stuff.^^
Do you collect C&R rifles?
If so id like you to msg me some of your colelction.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.