• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] STALKER: Call of Pimphat

Nah--none of those feature the Radioactive Pimps of Russia:
Vegas%20SUN%20LIGHTS%20DON%20JUAN%20-%20REVISED,%20FULL.jpg

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I am tempted to get this, but I will wait a bit for the mods.

After playing a STALKER mod that added in some many weapons that did better damage, were accurate, had much better models/sounds, and were not mirrored, as well as many variations, I feel as though I will be disappointed.

Hopefully they modders will port over the good mods from SoC.

But how much bigger are the maps in this compared to in SoC?

Upvote 0
Not to mention all the areas you can just stumble into.

One of the places in the map above has no visible entrance, until you head down a hill at the western end of the area.

Then you walk into this room and suddenly you're in a sewer killing mutant rats and ****ting bricks left and right. Once I got underneath the place that had no entrance, I found some anomaly that kept looping me back to the space where I entered.

Creepy as hell. Things are much quieter, so every time you go somewhere like inside an abandoned building, you're so damn tense waiting for something to jump out at you. And eventually it does.

Upvote 0
I want this but I'm replaying SoC with Stalker Complete 2009 and graphically its incredible. SoC stock was kind of crappy looking so how does this compare with SoC + Stalker Complete 2009?

I've also been playing with Stalker Complete 2009 these past couple of days and Call of Pripyat is definitely a step down visually, even with the latest DirectX features that it boasts.

Upvote 0