• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Battlefield 3

Looks good I guess, but it's always annoying to me when game companies put out more than one teaser trailer. I mean the "Teaser trailer" was basically just a sign saying "BATTLEFIELD 2" with music, which is typical. This trailer was basically a second teaser ... which is annoying if you ask me.

WE'VE ALREADY BEEN TEASED X THX BAI.

Reactions: Amerikaner
Upvote 0
Looks good I guess, but it's always annoying to me when game companies put out more than one teaser trailer. I mean the "Teaser trailer" was basically just a sign saying "BATTLEFIELD 2" with music, which is typical. This trailer was basically a second teaser ... which is annoying if you ask me.

Yes, I too hate this "teasing" trend. As if: "look, I'm not showing anything, but you must love it because its awesome and we know it"

This one should have been the first teaser.

Reactions: Pectus
Upvote 0

I expected nothing more.

Upvote 0
Awesome! The graphics look much better than BC2, which I think already looks really good. Weapon and first person animations are much improved as well.

Looks like we'll be able to see our body in first person like ArmA as the "jumping down" sequence suggests, but we need more footage for that :)

We'll surely get more info at this GDC. I can't wait.

Upvote 0
Looks like they have ejection ports at the correct side :p

I do not think so... they didn't listed it as a feature
faceg.gif

Reactions: Pectus
Upvote 0