• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Prone and Crouch toggle

Stroker_Ace

Mar 31, 2006
I'm a total newcomer to RO, so far so good. If I could change one thing: There is the other WWII game that I have played (I won't name names:) ) where there was three ways to control going prone and crouching. The first two are the way that it operates in RO. That is one key to toggle crouch and one key to toggle prone. The last, and the one I like the best, goes down one step at a time. In other words press "C" once and you crouch, press it again and you go prone. Then you can assign a key that would take you from prone to crouch to standing by hitting it twice. Also, I've gotten really used to being able to "jump" to stand. Hitting space bar to stand up from prone. Not a big deal, just my two cents.

Stickie said:
Yeah, i fully agree...i'd love to be able to ditch the Alt key for prone. Cod1&2 controls were more intuitive. Personally i'd like to see a non toggle Ironsight bind, and a single key (space) to raise stance/ (c) to lower to prone.
At the miniute, it all reminds me to much of BF42 :s

;)

i bet if you ask nice, someone will tell you how to do macro for non-toggle ironsite.

Upvote 0