• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

lolwutzyt9.jpg

Lolwut :D

Upvote 0
Apart from the gawd-awful music, it was a cool video. Might look into giving this game a try after all!

Well hey that's just taste. I liked that music under it so i did.
You could also have had Cannibal Corpse's '****ed with a knife' or 'skull full of maggots' instead :rolleyes:
Besides, i didnt wanna put R6 music under it again, as i've done that for the second co-op video allready, and i didnt have any other fitting music.

Upvote 0
How good is Graw2 MP? What is it like(what game modes, how slow/fast is gameplay etc.)? And is it worth the money(how much does it cost?)

To me the mp is good, not the best but good.

The pacing is slower then what you would find in cod 4 or cs due to how your character moves. You either walk or run and while running you cannot fire your weapon. There is no jump btw. Its also slower due to the map designs which have design for mid range to close quarter but because there are 3 different sniper rifles in the game you will be exposed to sniper fire from almost every direction in about 90% of the map since they are all out in the open. A lot people getting hit by .50 cal rounds nowadays so the need to be cautious slows the pace. :)

The maps have a nice array of cover with sniping points and counter sniping points and there are many spots on the maps that were designed for choke point firefights which is quite fun.

Spawn raping is the biggest problem with the game but it usually only happens on the LB servers who say spawn raping is okay as long you are not in the spawn or nading the spawns. Spawn rape defense can be very annoying but it is a challenge and some graw vets have almost mastered it.

Gameplay modes:
Death Match
Team Death Match
CO-OP
Siege (one team must go into a zone and hold it)
Hamburger Hill (either team must go into a zone and make other teams counter reach zero)
Recon vs Assault (Ghosts must plant c4 on 3 AA batteries spread out on the map and set them off. Ghosts can tag rebels to their teammates huds but are limited to one life in respawns until 1 aa is destroyed. Rebels can throw scramblers to remove tags on their teammates.

For me its worth it at the $20 range but I do believe that fileplanet is offering the game for free if you sign up with them. I play the game almost every night but we are but a small and humble community. :) If you do get it I do recommend playing on the ebda(Elite Beer Drinking Assassins) servers as they are nice guys and their server rotates gameplay modes.

Upvote 0