• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Are we gonna get gameplay video for christmas?

Spoon

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 24, 2005
Sorry if this is a touchy subject like whens it gonna be released, but are we gonna get any ingame footage or better pics? Those pics dont really show off anything new. It has been a long time since i played RO but graphics look pretty much the same. Im pretty sure the animations are the huge improvement here since they did stink LARGLY on unreal 2004. Really wanna see those in action. Also Love to see the weapons on the back when using pistol is working! looks so damn cool.
I cant wait to buy this game! love ww2 realistic games! DOD:S is pathatic.

Yoshiro said:
One of the major complaints about the mod was the movement animations, and it was a priority in the retail game to make sure we had the best movement anims around.
OMG <3!!!1 That is some of the best news I've had all day! Where's a salivation smily when you need one!

Yoshiro said:
Santa doesn't like all you trolls, so he's only giving you a peice of coal, and only one so you have to share.
Hrm...I sense a hidden meaning!:p

Upvote 0
Lucius said:
Usually because a half-finished product doesn't even compare to the final result. If I would advertise something, I would try and show how it is going to be instead of showing how it is now. And this might be a bit hard to do.... :cool:

But the game is supposed to be already like 90% finished and since the release is only like month away the game should be good to see already.

-KarhuWaari

Upvote 0
Lucius said:
Usually because a half-finished product doesn't even compare to the final result. If I would advertise something, I would try and show how it is going to be instead of showing how it is now. And this might be a bit hard to do.... :cool:

In that case, release this type of media in the forums. Community members would appreciate it and new players will not be turned away if they find something unfinished.

Upvote 0
Lucius said:

I agree with whoeve said it earlier: the thing is suppossed to be 90+% complete, all you have to do is just take a couple of screenshots everyday and change a couple lines of html, it shouldn't be a huge deal to update the site.

BTW, I like your sig, BUT, political correctness aside, shouldnt the swastika be on the blonde, and the raven haired woman have the hammer and sickle? :D

Upvote 0