• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

-[SiN]-bswearer

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 3, 2008
so now that we know the name has officially been changed to Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad, will the main logo be updated to reflect this change? i always prefered the original logo with the Red Orchestra part in the top in white and the "sub title" in the bottom in red.

red_orchestra-logo.jpg

heroes.jpg

so take the original, add a "2" to the end of it, and replace "Ostfront 41-45" with "Heroes of Stalingrad"

thoughts?

Last edited:
I hope they keep the logo similar to Red orchestra ostfront, similar front and stuff. I like the text from your first logo better than your second one, but i like the 'picture' in the second logo more than the first. So maybe combine the text from the first with the 'picture' from the second?

What i ment was Red orchestra 2 in white and as a 'subtitle' Heroes in stalingrad in red.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm sure it's more Russian-centred because the Red Orchestra was Russian - even if it has nothing to do with the game.

And because portraying the Wehrmacht soldiers in the same was as the Soviet ones (i.e proudly on the front cover - as they are the aggressors and widely viewed as more hateful/disliked) will garner much more negative attention, especially in the Eastern European market.

Last edited:
Upvote 0