• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
Thanks for the news!
And, thank you so much for everything TWI! You're the greatest Developer/Publisher! You aren't charging money for everything, you talk to your community, you listen to your community, you support your game etc etc...
If I look at other games (/publishers/developers) I only (or, mostly) see paid new content (overpriced), no support and so on. They prefer quantity over quality. Because they ONLY wan't money.

Really, you are just great ;) You are REAL dev's/publishers! Who love their community.
KF & ROOST are both really awesome games. And I can't wait for RO2 (and the mods)! (And I hope that there will be a KF2 soon ?! ;)

Just wanted to say that... (and I thought that this thread was a good chance to say it)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Testers are at their limits?

HEY GUYS
LISTEN
GUYS
OK LISTEN
GUYS
WHAT IF
OK
WHAT IF
GET THIS
GUYS
THIS WILL BLOW YOUR MIND
WHAT IF
YOU GET MORE PEOPLE ON BOARD THE BETA
EASE THE BURDEN ON YOUR CURRENT TESTERS
ITS BRILLIANT
THINK ABOUT IT
IN ONE GO YOU SOLVE YOUR MANPOWER AND PR PROBLEMS

Upvote 0
Testers are at their limits?

HEY GUYS
LISTEN
GUYS
OK LISTEN
GUYS
WHAT IF
OK
WHAT IF
GET THIS
GUYS
THIS WILL BLOW YOUR MIND
WHAT IF
YOU GET MORE PEOPLE ON BOARD THE BETA
EASE THE BURDEN ON YOUR CURRENT TESTERS
ITS BRILLIANT
THINK ABOUT IT
IN ONE GO YOU SOLVE YOUR MANPOWER AND PR PROBLEMS
He's not talking about external testers in his update.

Upvote 0
Speaking of rants, who Here thinks that EA is going to do to respawn what Activision did RO IW/COD?
Read the court documents sometime: if Activision's submissions are correct, they put up the money for IW's founding. They owned part of the company, with an option on the rest. They later exercised that options - making West and Zampella VERY rich in the process, most likely. If that is the case, IW were never "independent". I can't imagine it is all that different with Respawn...

Upvote 0