• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Well it's official....

Joe,

Hip shooting is shooting your weapon from the hip.
Like u just said without aiming through ur weapon sights.

Some people here, mostly in the competitive scene, are pretty skilled with their bolts. And the 50/50 chance to hit someone that ure talking about is more like 70% of the time they kill you at mid/long range which becomes almost 100% in CQC.

Just practice hipshooting and u'll see that chance isnt the biggest part of achieving it, skill maters more.
Just "see" the trajectory of ur bullet coming out of ur rifle barrel, aim ur enemy and shoot = kill.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Haha, it only took me what, words that this is a realism based game... got me hooked instantly. I was talkin' to my friend about I want an fps game that's real and where I am not soloing a tank, like I wanted a crew... he told me about red orchestra, found out RO2 was comming... then I found the forums.... I never looked back.
Oh, and 'nade spam is the worst thing evar. I hated MW1 just for it. My motto for that game was "wait for the mortars!"

Upvote 0