• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Let PC Gamers know your favorite FPS Franchise

I love how if someone votes something other then RO then they get thumbs down, I bet you I will get a bunch too just for saying that.

RO is one of the best games ever created, not franchises though.

For me the best franchise would be Elder Scrolls series, there is no other series that I have played longer (other then the internet browser game that I won't name that I played before I went on my journey, LOL).

But seriously, Bethesda has released fantastic mod tools with the Elder Scrolls series, and with the mods alone I have played probably well over 100 hours.

Upvote 0
For me the best franchise would be Elder Scrolls series, there is no other series that I have played longer (other then the internet browser game that I won't name that I played before I went on my journey, LOL).

But seriously, Bethesda has released fantastic mod tools with the Elder Scrolls series, and with the mods alone I have played probably well over 100 hours.

But the poll is for online FPSs, not games in general.

Upvote 0
Does anyone else find it humorous that Counter Strike is totally dominating CoD, even after all these years? I guess this is PC Gamer, after all.

Awesome.

Yep, no doubt. Both, Counter-Strike 1.6 and Source are the most popular games on steam, all time.

http://store.steampowered.com/stats/

and what is brilliant: Football Manager 2011 had almost more players online than Blops MP today.

Upvote 0
But the poll is for online FPSs, not games in general.
Was on iPhone, sorry.

Best online FPS franchise.. I have to give it to the Battlefield series.. sorry RO I do love you a great deal.

1942, Vietnam and BF2 all are arcad-e shooters but the mods that people have made are simply amazing. Look at PR, I have so much nerded hours in that game.

Unfortunately our beloved friend EA came up with this console crap and that brought us BC and BC2.

Upvote 0
Was on iPhone, sorry.

Best online FPS franchise.. I have to give it to the Battlefield series.. sorry RO I do love you a great deal.

1942, Vietnam and BF2 all are arcad-e shooters but the mods that people have made are simply amazing. Look at PR, I have so much nerded hours in that game.

Unfortunately our beloved friend EA came up with this console crap and that brought us BC and BC2.

Do mods count? :confused::eek: sorry, I just don't know if this applies to it ALL, or if it only may apply to the vanilla franchise

Upvote 0