• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

An AR-10A4 CBNF 1913

ThiagoDel

Nov 28, 2010
ArmaLite-10A4 CBNF 1913, is not a Colt M4 or M16.
One that has rilfe 7.62 caliber would be good for the commando?
i see some details .....
10A4C-1913-.jpg

MORE DETAILS:http://www.armalite.com/ItemForm.aspx?item=10A4CBNF+1913&ReturnUrl=Categories.aspx?Category=f4bd4a13-55d1-41aa-aea0-49488ec48776

Last edited:
Reactions: sverek
It looks exactly the same, but larger. I know the SCAR is full auto, but to be truthful, anything in .308 that is full auto is damn near uncontrollable unless you are prone. That round puts out a lot of recoil. I have shot an AR10, they are nice rifles.

Although to be truthful, the M4 should be in the game, as it is such a common weapon in many countries, it would definitely be around, that and a Glock. Over 80 militaries in the world use Glock pistols, as well as police forces.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Even though the image link is broken, i know what you're talking about.

And it's the father of the AR15, so the AR15/M16 would look like this, only smaller :p

So here's a second picture that hopefully isn't broken.

ar10.jpg

And in conclusion, we don't need another full-auto 7.62mm NATO rifle; without a scope.

I think that the SR25 was used by the British army at one stage, maybe not though, but the SR25 would be a bit better because we can mount some tacticool stuff on it. :)

Upvote 0
30-06 doesn't perform that much different to 7.62mm NATO.

So it'd be an M14 with an 8 round clip, the inability to reload until those 8 rounds are shot, and lowish damage.

Compared to the existing M14 with a 20 round mag, fast reloading and the same lowish damage.

And yet, the SMLE is better; screw these american weapons, get me some classic Brit guns :D

Upvote 0

So it'd be an M14 with an 8 round clip, the inability to reload until those 8 rounds are shot, and lowish damage.

Compared to the existing M14 with a 20 round mag, fast reloading and the same lowish damage.

And yet, the SMLE is better; screw these american weapons, get me some classic Brit guns :D
If they had any interesting guns..... :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

Actually, 30.06 has a much flatter trajectory and more "stopping power". The 30.06 is a 7.62x63, which means it has 12mm longer case, which is about half an inch longer than the .308

Reactions: Unit-05
Upvote 0
So it'd be an M14 with an 8 round clip, the inability to reload until those 8 rounds are shot,
YouTube - M1 Garand Reload MidClip Also, the .30-06 goes farther then the 7.62X51 NATO befor dropping but the NATO rounds are much lighter, produce less recoil, and they do the same thing damage wise. Although they say its an American weapon, it was a Canadian that moved to america, and made it there. Thus it's a 'American made' weapon. Hence why it looks alot like the Canadian Ross rifle.

rossiiic_371.jpg

And yet, the SMLE is better

I Doubt that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
YouTube - M1 Garand Reload MidClip Also, the .30-06 goes farther then the 7.62X51 NATO befor dropping but the NATO rounds are much lighter, produce less recoil, and they do the same thing damage wise. Although they say its an American weapon, it was a Canadian that moved to america, and made it there. Thus it's a 'American made' weapon. Hence why it looks alot like the Canadian Ross rifle.

rossiiic_371.jpg

Wow. I would very much so like to see that rifle. Maybe when you reload, you lose those bullets in the magazine in order to put in a new one?

Upvote 0
Actually, 30.06 has a much flatter trajectory and more "stopping power". The 30.06 is a 7.62x63, which means it has 12mm longer case, which is about half an inch longer than the .308

I've read that 7.62x51mm NATO has similar performance to 30-06; until one uses the greater cartridge capacity of 30-06 to hold a bigger load.

Reactions: C_Gibby and sverek
Upvote 0
I think we need new "Weapon Fans" forums, where people can argue about real weapons and trying to convince each others.

Nah, debating over real weapons is my favorite topic to discuss. Not many people in canada talk over such things, or if they do they know little of it.

Talking to other people on these forums on guns that we know how they work, perform, and kill, and then using them in a game makes it MUCH more satisfying to play. If I or someone else is corrected in knowledge in firearms, in my opinion its the best thing to do for them (Or to happen to me) because your giving them more knowledge on the very topic they love to talk about.

Afterall, Everyone has their own taste and style in the guns they choose to love.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rossiiic_371.jpg

I Doubt that.

That rifle looks more like a Mosin Nagant than a Garand.

Upvote 0