• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

twilightblade.jpg
If only!!! I envisage him killing Edward and then introducing the girl to his Alabama black snake :troll:

Reactions: Shadrach
Upvote 0

Which one would you choose and why? Either road is certain death. Racoon city ends up being nuked, but you'd probably die way before that happens anyway. If not you get front row seats nuclear destruction. On the other hand Silent Hill is far more terrifying. Silent Hill always uncovers psychological repression with whoever goes there and is much more mysterious, it just messes with your head.

I would go to Silent Hill, my intense curiosity would force me to go there to see what kind of effect it would have on me. Either way I'm dead so I might as well go where the greater mystery is, who knows it might even be fun. ;) I feel like playing Silent Hill 2 again now.

Silent Hill takes your worst fears and past memories, and places you in the center of them.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Which one would you choose and why? Either road is certain death. Racoon city ends up being nuked, but you'd probably die way before that happens anyway. If not you get front row seats nuclear destruction. On the other hand Silent Hill is far more terrifying. Silent Hill always uncovers psychological repression with whoever goes there and is much more mysterious, it just messes with your head.

I would go to Silent Hill, my intense curiosity would force me to go there to see what kind of effect it would have on me. Either way I'm dead so I might as well go where the greater mystery is, who knows it might even be fun. ;) I feel like playing Silent Hill 2 again now.

okay, I'd hate to sound like a coward, but I'm no fan of psychological torture and intense terror/pain/mental-scarring before I die. Racoon city seems like the better of the two.

Or you could just turn around and walk back. I'm sure wherever your coming from is going to be at least slightly better than where that road leads.

Upvote 0
I'd probably:
1- Stand in the middle procrastinating :troll:
2- Go back
3- Get off the road and into the forest and surround the whole thing (That If I really have to go that way)

well, actually the forest surrounding the road is Blair Witch territory, so you will either end up dead, or wander back to the road.:troll:

Upvote 0
Schneidnekk, can you please disable the 'img code automatically turns into a picture in the editing window'-feature? Now it's impossible to edit or copy the img code.

I was also wondering about disabling the language filter when it comes to web links. Sometimes there's an f-bomb in my pic's link, yet there's no such thing to be seen in the picture itself. It irritates me so. :(

Upvote 0
What to do when babby doesn't form.

Schneidnekk, can you please disable the 'img code automatically turns into a picture in the editing window'-feature? Now it's impossible to edit or copy the img code.

You DO realize you control that, right? Click on the top right box in the editor. You know, the one that looks like:
switchmode.gif
Voila, magic happens.

Alternatively, change it permanently by going here: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/profile.php?do=editoptions

And scroll to the bottom and select the second option under "Message Editor Interface". Voila, magic happens.

Upvote 0