• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I'm getting frustrated(stats and DDE unlocks)

I'm having a good old time playing this game, lots of fun, really enjoying myself.

I quit the game, and TADA, lost every bit of progress I have made during the hours I have played it :<

It is not like i play for stats, everything but that, i'm a objective player/hardcore flanker. But it makes me sad when I know that having the stats makes my weapons better, and give me better clips etc!

Then comes the issue(i know its being worked on, but its a day !!!1!!! unlock for christ sake, i know i got the deluxe edition for helping with the beta, and supporting a game thats easily worth the extra cash!

But i'd really rather get wat I spend my hard earned money on!

Instead of getting shafted like we are getting now!
I havn't been around for the original RO.

But i just know you guys are better then this, please fix the general issues with the game, and then start polishing this jewel. make it shine like it deserves!!

I'd really love it if people could stop saying this, especially when it bears no relation to the conversation whatsoever.

It is related to the conversation, he's saying that unlike COD, not having the level system working isn't breaking the game where some people are running around with the top weapons and everyone else has a pistol.

Also I enjoy posts like yours, that literally bring **** all to any conversation.

Upvote 0