• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Next Stage

you guys do know you don't have to read EVERYTHING here to post. In fact, if you just read my last post, then you'd be eligible to give some ideas. Seriously; I will probably post another chunk relatively soon (perhaps even tonight), but I would like to have some suggestions before I continue. Not necessarily about that particular problem I'm trying to unravel, just suggestions in general.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Well, I managed to figure out a solution; and not only that, but one that could translate well in mapping. However, I am glad that I waited a bit before posting, since the time off allowed me to think a lot about the Zed "society", and the general position and thinking of the Mastersons. Very enlightening, really helped (I'm just sad that I guess most of it will not be included)

Well, now that that is done, I shall now begin Part 4: Midnight.I don't even know why I must always post before I write the next part, but I do anyways

Ashes, ashes, we all fall down:D

Upvote 0
well, this may not be as good as Part 3 (the second half), but no matter how it turns out, it gets the job done:D

Part 4: Midnight
The team pushed forward, down the ruined hallway, the lights flickering above them. The specimen, which had simply been trickling from ahead of them before, now were swarming the hallway with Bloats, Clots, and Gorefast. The team, injured and carrying whatever they could, kept on moving, clearing the hallways of roaming abominations. The team continued forward, with the tunnels constantly growing in danger as zeds surged in. And, as they walked into Terminal C-3, they suddenly realized why: the station, next to the upper Horzine labs, had had it's wall torn down. Massive coils of wire crept out of the hole, feeding deep into the old train tunnel, which was brightly lit. A Generator hummed loudly as more freaks poured from the depths, out of the hole. It was time to get out of here, and wherever that wire went, it was not going to the Labs. It was a better chance then wandering around some infested labyrinth, starving to death. The survivors headed into the tunnel, into the dark one more time.

Hours later, a light began to show at the end of the tunnel. The wires hummed in a monstrous symphony, as they had during the long and dark trip down the tunnel. A few specimen had been found, but it seemed that Kevin didn't trust his creations near his electrical equipment for the most part. These thoughts and speculations were all driven out of His head as his teammate tapped him on the shoulder. He looked up, preparing a witty response, but left his words in mid-air as he comprehended what he had seen. An old Eurostar underground terminal had been transformed into...something. A collassus of machinery, centered around a single pinnacle that rose into the ceiling, created a maze of iron and wires. Masterson, not in jet black Horzine armor, but in seperate uniforms, scampered among the machinery. These b**tards had been busy, by god. However, the numbers labeling the side of the machine he had seen elsewhere. Under, in the Labs, somewhere. He tried to contact homebase one more time, but the comm was now totally static...it had gotten slightly better in the underground, allowing momentary sounds to peirce the noise, but now it had gone back to the same static. He pulled himself together, refocusing on the task at hand. He needed to get out of here..wherever "here" was. Then it occured to him: he may not know how to escape, but someone here did. He picked up his axe, and slammed it into a nearby machine peice.

Soon enough, a uniformed drone was walking torwards the problem, his eyes somewhat glazed over. The old seargant would probably stir in his grave at the sight. As he walked over to the peice, preparing to look inside, the seargant grabbed the sedated clone dragging him into the darkness. The surprise shook the clone out of whatever daze he had been in before, struggling as 6 men pinned him to the wall. Anderson, the medic, put his hand over the terrified man's mouth, stifling his screams. "Info. Now," the old soldier muttered with his best menacing tone, as he dropped his axe, and pulled out his welding unit and knife. The man's eyes followed the welder's fire as it flickered, drawing slowly closer. The clone began to spasm, his instincts fighting his mental conditioning. Anderson took his hand off his mouth, as he shouted "T8-310-9 Override," his voice breaking under the stress.

Then he suddenly stopped struggling, and eyes widened. "FATHER, FORGIVE ME," he screamed, this time so loudly that it echoed the complex. He flung his arms wildly, biting, and screeching "Infidels! Monsters!" Their cover was broken as an armed Masterson spotted the intruders. Anderson tried gagging the flailing drone, who shook his head, babbling. "The Father will purify our genetics, and we shall reach perfection, once the Enemies are gone. The Father is forgiving to his children. Our family is one of love; we bring perfection and light to the world". Anderson flung the maddened Masterson into a tangle of wires as he pulled out his Lever action. The alert had sounded; they couldn't afford it.

He turned to put this dumb sod out of it's misery when he say it pull something out a pocket on the uniform. No, it couldn't be a pistol, they had taken his 9mm when the had abducted the tosspot. Then he heard a pin hit the concrete of the tunnel. "For the Father!" the drone shouted, other hand reaching out to grab the nearest human. The man went flying from a shotgun round to the chest, and the team lept out of the way as concrete flew, and the cut wires squirmed like headless snakes, spewing sparkes from their wounds.

The team got up and fled, as suddenly zeds began to pour in. They didn't know which way was out, but anything was better than standing still. As they ran in between the two main machines, could hear the frantic breathing of gorefasts chasing after them, with the sound of a chainsaw emanating from further back. The squad flung themselves forward among the machines, blasting anything near them. Gorefasts flung themselves past the main horde, jumping among the wires and the machines. Crawlers poured like rain, falling from the central spire. The team scrambled forward. This was too much to fight. He spotted an incline, as glanced at the faded paint reading "Parking levels A-D". He scrambled toward this glimmer of hope. That had been a disaster...what had they accomplished but alert them early? Well, as long as this leads to the surface, maybe the situation could be saved. As he darted into the structure, he saw his ride out of this hell hole: an old army infantry transport. The group reformed as he pried open the door, snatched the key off a mangled corpse, and fired up the engine. The team, barely holding off a scrake, fell back to the truck. There were too many of them, and clearly Kevin was pulling out all the stops; he could even see glowing yellow lights begginnig to advance. "Get the hell out of here!" someone yelled, and He hit the acceleration. The team barely held on as the old transport barreled out of the garage. They breathed truly fresh air for the first time since the helicopter...no ash, no tampering. He knew this was far from over. But, for once, this didn't seem like a total suicide mission after all.

Well, that t'was it. Hope you liked it.:D

Spoiler!

Upvote 0

its understandable as well, my story is not very short, admittedly.

Okay, for a real tl;dr :

Quarantine breaks, Bedlam, everyone's all "why is there no communciation", UN goes "I'll just put you in a blockade, :troll:" and UK is all "FUUU-:mad:". They send a bunch of troopers, led by the orig KFMod soldier, to break into the Labs again, and then he runs into more Masterson clones (Masterson was secret weapon in KFMod), but manages anyways; is all "Problem specimen:troll:" and breaks in, blows up sh**, and destroys some Clamely clones. Then the patty is all "Get outta my house," and they all run off and trick Kevin into an explosive trap and he's now the one goin' "FUUU:mad:". They then go into the train station, interrogate some masterson whos all Kamikaze and sets off the alarm, and they find a secret facility and break out in a car.

Thats the mini version for you, Benoix. :troll:

Upvote 0
:troll:
I think my mini-summary is described by that smilie quite well

Now here's the question: should I maybe add a peice, edit it, and begin presenting what I write here to general discussion (and leave this thread for everyone else to write in). I just keep getting this feeling that I'm trollin' everyone else away here

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Story Mission

Story Mission

Well this thread is basically about story lines and missions and stuff right? I hope so, because I am going to lay some sh** down and really hope this is the right place LOL.

The House on the Borderland

Somewhere, in some God forsaken middle of nowhere dark forest, There is a house, a big motha******* mansion. Rich with Old and stale beauty, lets say this is in Scandinavia, sounds nice to me anyway, and it is time to board this sucka up because HELL is coming to town. But first, a brief prelude...
for days a radio signal has been sent out into the world from this very same abode, sent out by General Krieger. He and the tattered bloody remains of his squad, a mere three men (other than himself), stumbled upon this place after 2 weeks of crawling through the woods, hungry, tired, cold wet feet, and almost ashamed that they gave up the town they were defending. Women and children devoured by those hideous f****! They would feel like cowards if they didn't know for a fact that they too were to be not much more than stomach acid right now if they'd stayed. There were too many, maybe more than a thousand, and they slaughtered everyone, why? Because they are ugly hungry mother******* butchers! But I digress, and apologize for my foul mouth, they are here now, in this house, abandoned when they found it. When they came out of those dark woods, it looked like Valhalla. The huge imposing, almost gothic, and so dark scary beautiful figure of the house loomed before them with the sun behind it. Thank GOD

There was lots of wine in the cellar, and private Jenkins had some grass, how nice. All I want is some ******* food! MREs taste like ****!
Anyways, after medication and sleep, 15-20 hours of sleep by every man there, they wake up and feel the need to explore. Explore the inner hallways of this MASSIVE house. Its a maze in here. They come across a radio and send out a signal to any of their soldier buddies that might be alive out there. Several days later three more come out of the woods, and days after that a group of eight. This last bunch are armed to the teeth and crazy, they have a lot of explosives. Kurtt, (thats me) also has some russian heroin, and treats everybody. Now the boys are feeling a little livelier, or at least more stoned and know what needs to be done. Theres a thousand ugly mutants out there and they are not far away.

The Gameplay

This House needs to be HUGE. With winding corridors, weird staircases in places, not always big fancy ones, lots of small just steps, yeah lots of those, maybe a hole in the floor in one part to jump down to lower levels. It would be really cool to have breakable walls and floors to chainsaw through. With all these corridors and blockable off doors it will make for really interesting situations. This house should have a couple bathrooms, those are cool. Its mostly very tight, but there can also be big open areas too in a few places, its a big mansion. A ballroom. Thats it. I can see one part where there is a big heavy couch to the right side of a pair of doors, and you just have to "use" the couch and it will slide in front of them for a barricade. The couch is heavy so it takes maybe three people to push it. It holds for a while, til those "things" come bursting through, relentless they are. Is it possible to shoot through walls in KF? There is also a small shed outside, and an outhouse(big enough for one person to barricade themselves in, the outhouse) and in this shed there are canisters of gasoline. If you so decide, in the time you have to prepare before the horde arrive, you can run out to this obscure shed to the side of the house and grab some cans so you can pour petrol on the floor and set fire to it later, THAT would be cool> Ok, this house is huge, and it has roughly four sides, it is surrounded by forest on all corners, maybe about fifteen meters away in places and they come from EVERYWHERE out of these woods. I say in some places because the front of the house should have a little more space and off into the woods in front of it there is a small path, a road. I hope I described this as clearly as I see it. There is snow on the ground and mountains far off in the distance. Buuut back to the house having about four sides, there are quite a few openings on the bottom floor for these little guys to come through, windows, the front doors, the doors in the back and probably some weird doors in weird places. A trap door inside the place would be cool, or a secret passageway) A new mechanic would have to be introduced where planks of wood can be nailed to things, probably not too tricky, this IS and old wooden house, you cant just weld stuff lol. And inside the house are stashs of wood that have been torn from various places including the firewood that was stored there when you arrived. This supply is large but still limited. You have a lot of time to prepare, just enough so that it feels a little too long, to make you edgy. And even though you have lots of wood, time and some drugged up crazies on your side, they are going to get through eventually. And when that happens, you will feel like a major artery has been severed, you are going to try and put as many band aids as you can on the wound, but there is a voice in the back of your head telling you, you are going to die. Basically, instead of waves, there will be one massive horde, there will be a time before they show up, but when they do they are there. They will be tearing (or just destroying, probably a lot easier lol) your boards down from all fronts, and you and your friends will be putting them back up as fast as possible. It is also important to note that you will be taking them out from the higher levels of the house, shooting out the windows and dropping bombs. Ooooh, also, they can climb up the shed to get access to a higher story, you'll need to keep someone there to make sure they don't get in. Once they do get in, you and your remaining squad will retreat into the inner layers of the mansion, fighting through hallways (it is important to note that in many cases you will be retreating backwards firing into these guys, often without enemies behind you) and barricading doors, many doors should have locks on them, and only one player has the skeleton key, which can be picked up from his corpse. It would be like welding doors only pretty much instantaneous. Also other interesting barricade ideas are more than welcome. If KF had (I am not ragging on you KF, I would probably say this about any game) a more versatile engine, it could go real hasty guerilla improvised booby trap stuff, like using the electric wiring in the house and light switches, pit falls, improvised spike traps, trip wires, etc. but enough of that. Basically whats going to happen is, if you make it far enough, you will eventually barricade yourself in a room in the middle of the top floor, where the radio is, it will probably be a medium sized room with four pairs of doors, one for each side, but if survival of more than few is unlikely than a room with one door and a place behind a desk would suffice. This is where you make your last stand. I think that is what it should be called actually, Last Stand, or maybe, last call for alchohol lol, tell me what you think boys.

EDIT: there is also the cellar, underneath ground
Also EDIT: There is A LOT of ammunition in this place, guns, everything, but naturally you only get what you start with
Also EDIT:: I came up with better words to describe the horde,
A constant stream of enemies from the woods, but not rag tag stuff, I mean heavy ****

Last edited:
Reactions: timur and Krausier
Upvote 0
oooh i would for excitement if this turns out as story-line for like a mission mode or something. these summarys are amazeing! well played sir. :)

and I'll probably update sometime soon.

Spoiler!

Upvote 0
@KurdtCobain
oh, sorry, how did I miss this being posted? 0.0 honestly, am I going blind or something?

Anyways, excellent job. :D I see that you focused more on a gameplay and on squad dynamics kind of plot; I really like the variation between everybodies stories! Of course, to be honest, yours is the one most likely if any to be converted to gameplay

You know a funny thing though? I just finished a map that, while it was missing a few things, I feel captures a lot of the essense of the whole mansion: KF-Origins (actually, this map is so creepy and eerie, it has a high chance of becoming one of the next maps of the week)

Okay, I'm going to try to get what I can from my own story down. Happy reading (or, in the case of Benoix, pretending to read before giving up and leaving;))

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Part 5: Blood Dawn
The transport sputtered to a stop, coughing exhaust before the last drops of gasoline were burnt up. The squad dropped out of the back, and surveyed the area. The truck had stopped in front of a barn, with the last remnants of decomposing livestock lieing mangled around the feilds. Massive wheatfeilds stretched ahead, and the ruddy sunlight from daybreak lit up the sillohoute of a house atop a nearby hill. Perhaps there could be gasoline there, and supplies....the old trooper leaned against the side of the rotting barn before he remembered they didn't have time for this. Whatever is at the house is surely better than what is following them, in anycase. And they could already start to hear the moans and growls wafting over the wind, along with the putrid smells of gasoline and flesh in the final stages of decomposition. He heaved his axe over his shoulder, gesturing the team forward into the feilds, before diving into the ocean of wheat himself.

They clambered out of the wheatfeild, and up the hill, brushing spurns off their tattered combat armor. He could hear them catching up already...this wasn't good. He kicked down the door and hurredly walked inside the farmhouse. The air was putrid, as he spotted a long-dead farmer, the last peices of flesh still clinging to the bones. His hunting shotgun lay beside him, fallen from his grasp after the muscle decomposed. The old soldier dusted off the thing, and hauled it over his back. He would need this soon enough. He heard the creaking of the rotted floors as Anderson gestured for him to come over. He had found some maps and documents, and the men were scavenging what the farmer had left behind (Mr Jenkins had been a very paranoid old man, and had accumulated a nice little armory of whatever he could find in case the feds came a' calling). They weren't too far away from the sea, with a little seaside foshing village coming up just down the road. If they could get there, maybe they could scavenge something, anything. His thoughts were interrupted as he heard the door slam open.

The floors creaked as he heard the excited rasping of a gorefast coming from the atrium. He jumped around the corner, unleashing 2 barrels into the approaching gorefasts. Goodbye head start. His teammates came rushing in. "Quickly, just hold 'em off for a second, mates. I need to go find some gasoline, and we're out of this dreary place," he said, as he rushed down the stairs. In the basement they might find a little gas, all they needed was a little. He heard gunshots rattle overhead as he began gathering some gas tanks. Rushing up the stairs, he flung the gastanks into the kitchen. "Lets get the hell out of this joint, pals," he said, mustering what confidence he had left, trying not to show that he hadn't slept for a day and a half now. The squad stooped to pick up the tankers as the old survivor launched two barrels into a tide of clots blocking the doorway. That's when they heard the sound of something extremely mechanical...as a Fleshpound hunched through the doorway, sniffing the survivors scent blindly as it muttered in a deep voice "kill...all....humans...kill."

He shouted for his teammates, reloaded his shotgun, and opened fire. The fleshpound screamed in agony and rage as it began to launch itself towards the human..towards the pain...towards the enemy of The Father. The entire team flung lead of all sorts into the thing's skull, the bullets driving into it's cranium; and yet it kept going, its momentum keeping against the hurricane of lead. The survivor saw it getting within pounding distance, and dropped his shotgun, pulling the zxe off his back as he heaved it with all his might into the things head. For a quarter of a second, he felt like he was trying to arm wrestle a bull elephant...until its riddles spinal cord finally snapped, allowing the axe to carry the newly disembodied head to the floor. The body slammed into Him, sending him against the wall as the still spinning grinders dug trenches into the rotting wood of the wall. He heaved the body off of him as he saw his team barely holding off a second tide of clots. Then he heard an engine, a chainsaw engine....oh christ, now now. His dread was suddenly peirced as he Anderson stopped and asked "wait....where is that Carnivore fellow," and was suddenly answered as he saw the man in question fling himself from behind the zeds, chewing through their guts with his chainsaw. They gave a silent "Thank you" as they sprinted out of the door, carrying the gascans.

The squad stumbled down the hill, smashing zeds to the side and leaping into the wheatfeild. And suddenly they were lost in the tide of wheat, as they heard cries for food come from some of the wretches in the feild. And they weren't exactly hungry for all that tasty grain they were stepping through. The squad took out whatever blades they had and began pushing the wheat off of them as they ran from the massive horde converging on the house and rushed through the field, beheading whatever lay in their path. It didn't take long until they could see each other again, and flew gasping out of the wheatfeild. The zeds began pouring in as they quickly regrouped around the transport. They hurredly began pouring the gas in, as they saw the clot-suckas gathering in the feilds in such thick amounts that it looked like a rushing river of raw white flesh. He jumped into the drivers seat, taking the wheel as the others retreated into the back. He hit the wheel, hearing the old truck ricket and thump as they ran over hairless freaks. They flew down the road at the fastest speed they could, with only a little gas and what they hoped would be something that could save them.

And I'm on a bit of a roll tonight, so you might even see another installment coming very soon:D

Upvote 0
Nobody mentions an big city in Canada, its all USA or European :( Not that I would want the specimens coming to Canada cuz thats were I live. And even if they did try to get in our maximum security, no tolerance border crossing thing would stop the specimens >:p

I would mention Canada, but at the moment its still in Quarantine Phase, at least in mine, so it, as a rule, is in Britain. That, and there would still need to be a mighty good explanation for the zeds reaching Canada OR the USA. In my opinion, they would first reach France, then spread out in Europe, perhaps reaching Asia and Africa.....and thats a very nice set of enviorments there. I'm surprised I dont see more Eurasian maps, now that I think of it.

That, and I just realized how "Blood Dawn" makes a lot less sense if you dont live in an area (like I do :p) where the sunrises are colored, including...you guessed it, red as blood. Sorry folks, so heres your explanation :eek:

As for the next part: well, Im listening to a wide range of KF-ish music, so I might actually make that now that Im thinking of it.:D

Upvote 0
sorry if I'm posting too fast in succession, but with such limited time and creative rescources, it's necessary to take every oppurtunity:D

Part 6: Red Sand
The Trooper opened the door and stepped out of the transport. There was too many downed trees and power lines and obstacles here for a clumsy truck like that, and they had to use the least time possible; they knew what was chasing them. The trees had gotten smaller since the farm, and now the breeze brought with it the slightest tinges of salt. The sun was still rising, casting a ruddy light through the clouds. The breeze rustled the leaves and the wreckage. It nearly was enough to cancel out the cries for blood that were coming from the woods behind them. The team jumped off the back, guns ready, and began following the leader over the rubble and down the eroded road. A twisted metal sign reading "Welcome to Clarvensburgh" barely was visible behind the massive coils of the dead power lines that once followed the road to town. They kept moving down the hills as they passed the outlieing shacks. They were nearly to town, when a fireball shot out of the woods, exploding into a molten mass against a nearby shack, setting the old building alight. Gorefast and clots began to pour out of the woods in massive numbers, heading towards the scent of live meat that had been carried by the wind.

The squad rushed towards the main village. It was a small thing, mainly focused on local fishing, and nestled in a perfect notch in the shoreline. The town itself was placed where a cliff face descends into the sea, where the chalk descends low enough to luanch boats. Jagged rocks lined the treachorous shore; why in bloody hell would anyone live here, anyways? He then refocused on the situation on hand, remembering that he wasn't exactly here for a nice little fishing trip off the shore. The team began scavenging through the houses, picking whatever they could as the first zeds began to pour down onto the shore. Gunshots rang out of the houses, the plaster and rotten wood shaking as the squad began to regroup. Anderson came running back, holding two handcannons he had recently found, and rather pleased with his superb catch, before a call came from the docks nearby. Thorne and Foster came running off the rotting peir and onto the sand, "You might want to see this 'un, gov'na."

Well, he had to give them props for finding a boat; he would've preffered something with less fuel gathering, but hell, its better than making a raft out of corpses. Fireballs crashed from the hill above into rooves and old wooden shacks, starting fires throughout town. They heard the purr of chainsaws as well, just barely distinguising themeselves above the tumult coming from the seething hordes of clots, gorefasts, and bloats. Crawlers began to leap onto rooftops, falling like rain onto the streets as the team barely held itself together down below. The team, gathering their fuel, began to recenter around the pier and soon enough were battling hordes backed by towering scrakes, with the blood staining the rocks, sand and water below. More and more foes flung themselves upon the pier as the survivors loaded up the boat and readied it before...suddenly it all stopped. As the last clot flailed headless and fell silent, and eerie silence fell, with the sounds of the wind and the crackling of the fires making the only sounds. And then someone spoke. "Get that thing out to sea, and meet me at that point, you hear?" Anderson spoke, pointing to the old broken peir of the manner house, where the old Yacht sat, punctured by Meatgrinders after the first invasion of the town.

Kevin Clamely sat, waiting, on the edge of the cliff. Those pests had escaped, it seemed. But no boat could withstand rockets... You see that is the flaw in their logic, he thought. They imagine they can win. They consider it all over; done with. But they wouldn't be killing his family, his loving children, anymore. Because its all so simple when you have a rocket launcher for an arm. And then he heard a rustle behind him. He dismissed it as he children, they were always getting into trouble..and then he heard "Having nap-time, you pansy?" That was definately NOT his child...he turned around and saw Alfred Anderson. There was a moment of shocked silence before Anderson unloaded two handcannon magazines into his eyes. Alfred ducked out of the way as a rocket flew over head, smashing several trees into splinters. The rats thought they were lions, Kevin thought; and now the game was up. The smoke cleared, and Anderson unloaded 2 more magazines into his face, staring striaght into Clamely's eyes. As he braced to charge, Alfred threw down his pistols and withdrew his old SMG; there was no time to reload, and no point. As the tiny, low caliber bullets came in a storm, Clamely charged, and Anderson dropped the MP79, pulling out his machete and running. He has guessed that this was the case when the zombies stopped; why waste perfectly good henchmen if you had a rocket launcher? He has guessed right; and now it was time to face the consequences.

Anderson dashed down the hill, leaping over obstacles and slashing through anything in his path with his 'chete. Roars of fury came from behind him, as Clamely charged thorugh the debris, sending it flying as he charged. The chase was going to be over soon; Kevin wanted this dead. He wanted someone to pay, everyone to pay. For what they had done. For what everyone had done. And every time Anderson slashed one of his family to the side, it was like a dream. Every one of them was his son, his wife, everything THEY had taken from him. Humanity. Civilization. Society. God. The Universe. Everything. Everything had taken all that he loved the most. So nothing would be spared. These thought fueled his anger like throwing gas on a fire, driving him forward without any thought for the future, or himself. Clamely sped up, pure rage and adreneline of the chase prodding him on. As Anderson passed an old decrepeit Yacht, Clamely was nearly on him. He barely even noticed as they were now walking on old, rotten wood that nearly gave way with every step until he saw the old motor boat Anderson was leaping into. Kevin lunged, his hand curling around Alfred's ankle when he heard "Both barrels for you, you ***hole," and suddenly was forced backwords as the Troopers shotgun belched a full load of pellets into Clamely's chest. He reeled backwards, and as he fell, the rotten wood could no longer hold, and the peir snapped, sending Clamely into the Ocean.

The old motorboat sped away from the shore, desperate to be anywhere but there. They could hear as Kevin kept trying to fire his chaingun, the recoil driving his arm backwards into the water and causing him to flounder in the water. He was out of the game, for now. They turned on the old transmitter, confident that they were far enough away, finally, to be able to get a word to command. The Trader had installed the system a while back, back during the Battle for London; why had they never asked her why these worked? What was going on? The old survivor tried peicing the puzzle together...."London was just a staging ground"...."Horzines true might"...."A secret weapon in Foundry 5C"...the facility...."T8-310-9 Override"....the transmitters..his tired, aching brain couldn't manage it. Whatever was afoot would have to wait. And as he heard the transmitter turn on, he dazed off....just for a second.

:D Well, I don't feel like that was my best, but it gets the points across. :D

Upvote 0
@timur

Yeah thanks alot man, it is actually just an Idea for a map, I came up with the story afterwards, when I can I will make it
EDIT: And your storys are great btw

Yeah, your allowed to make your story be whatever; it can be a map, a specimen, a plotline, a little thing for the lulz, anything.

Also, if I could please get any suggestions that would be nice.
Particularly: when should I stop? My plan currently has 4 phases, but I fear that may be too much

1)KFMod StoryLine
This is the already made, original storyline in KFMod that inspired the retail version. The parts: Westlondon, Offices, Sewers, BioticsLab, InnerLabs, and Finale

1.5) KF-Retail as is. A loosly configured plot of the Fall of England.

2) Quarantine
This one is the one I'm writing in this thread at the mo'. Following the return of the lone survivor after the Fall of England and the counterattack on the zeds. Around 8 parts in total

3)Doomsday
This is where I have stopped planning ahead, and occurs after the Crescendo of Part 2 (spoiler: part 2 is one of those that is sort of "end of the beginning" type thing). Who knows how many parts. This one will be done purely for the fun of it by me, and I would love to see some more people throwing suggestions to help in this one.

4) Full Circle
I always feel that the last chapter must be its own part. Spoiler: when it comes to plots, I really love symmetry;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yeah after reading the red sand arc i had to give this post a bump. it's has alot good detail there :D

I will probably add Arc 7 pretty soon, I have it planned out and all. However, it looks as if I may be coming down with yet another headcold! :( And being sick ruins my style :p. Hopefully I can post again soon, though, so don't count me out.

And I seriously could use some suggestions; I have outlined Quarantine out so far, but as for after that....wheres a bloody critic when you need one?!

Last edited:
Upvote 0