• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

IS 2 greatest tank of ww2

Huzzah my brethren! More evidence of the King Tiger's blasphemic ways is being revealed across the interwebs! Long live the :IS2:!

http://fhpubforum.warumdarum.de/index.php?topic=13068.0

Oh and related to 7thGuards (our prophet), I found this more than a little interesting from one of is lasts posts:
Russian snipers are the best in the world, history has shown that and Zaitzev had 450+ kills thats a fact and there were another 2 male Soviet Sniperser that killed 200+ Ger plus women snipers one who killed 300+ger.There are no Ger,US or British snipers that even have close to so many kills in ww2.that, one of my grandpas was a sniper in the 12 Guards, he killed 78 Ger soldiers and officers 29 of them were SS plus more than a dozen Ger civilians my other Grandpa was a IS 2 tank commander and his tank killed a king tiger, 4 tigers and 6panthers and 7other tanks and countless Ger inf and some civilians
So let me get this straight. One of his grandpas was an ace sniper and the other was an IS2 commander? Our prophet is even more glorious than we ever could have imagined!

Last edited:
Reactions: Makino and Fedorov
Upvote 0
Wait, you're proud of that fact?

images

Upvote 0
it was a glorious death worthy of the Iron Cross :D:IS2:

i'd be honored to die at the hands (or tracks....or cannon...or rear-facing mg) :cool:
Especially the rear-facing MG. I would be about to drop a satchel on the :IS2: from behind, thinking I was being sneaky, only to be bested by the :IS2:. As I slowly bled out, I would look up at the back of the turret and smile, knowing that I was defeated by the :IS2:'s glorious rear-firing machine gun, and bow my head in humbleness before the wonder of its wisdom.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Especially the rear-facing MG. I would be about to drop a satchel on the :IS2: from behind, thinking I was being sneaky, only to be bested by the :IS2:. As I slowly bled out, I would look up at the back of the turret and smile, knowing that I was defeated by the :IS2:'s glorious rear-firing machine gun, and bow my head in humbleness before the wonder of its wisdom.

IS2 Sees All. :IS2: Its wisdom is infinite, it's power beyond that.

Reactions: fOgGy
Upvote 0