• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 Beta Update Changelog - September 2

We're going to be rolling an update to the beta out shortly. Here is the changelog for your perusal:

- Team balance changes. Commanders and top scoring players no longer get team swapped on death.

Not sure to understand what you means there, team swapping is now only when you're dead?

That would be pretty cool, as last time i played i was teamswapped 3 times while i was alive...

It would be good also to add some code not to teamswap the same person several times.

Thanks for your great job anyway, you're very reactive on this beta, awesome work ;)

Luv' you guys.

Upvote 0
We're going to be rolling an update to the beta out shortly. Here is the changelog for your perusal:

Does the server browser work now?!?!

I usually see only 1 server in the browser, and no players in that server. Yes my filters are turned off and yes I've applied all the fixes!

Only once out of about 20 attempts have I ever been able to connect to a game without getting the "connection lost" error.

WTF is up with this "beta"? Does TWI think no one is having server browser/connection issues any more?

This game is going to get seriously bad reviews if you release it in this state on Sept 13.

Frankly TWI this "beta" is a disgrace!

Hopefully this upcoming patch will fix the server browser/connection issues.

Upvote 0
9737057.jpg

Upvote 0
Not sure to understand what you means there, team swapping is now only when you're dead?

That would be pretty cool, as last time i played i was teamswapped 3 times while i was alive...

It would be good also to add some code not to teamswap the same person several times.

It never swapped you while you were alive. It just gave you no indication of being dead. Now you'll see the death cam, before you see the role selection menu.

I aso think there is a time variable that prevents the same player from being swapped multiple times.

Reactions: Malteserr
Upvote 0