• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New to the community? Introduce yourself!

A newbie to RO but not to multiplayer fps's :).
Adams, the name and teamplay before frags is the game,
Oh and I geuss you could say Im a poet, dont you know it
(finished with the bad rhyming)
I enjoy history and strive to find realistic war simulation games (am a avid Silent Hunter 3 and 4 player)
I hope when I start playing Im not to much of a noob I should be getting RO tomorow delivered from amazon. It would be handy if someone would post a list of popular newb friendly servers, where I can get the basics down in a respectful enviroment, no "DO NOT WANT" :D.

Anyway I'll quit ranting

Upvote 0
Hey, Just wondering how many people still play RO I used to play it when it was just a wee mod and now I wanted to start up again just wondering if it's still worth my money since I'm poor and have lots of college loans. Hope people still play cause this was a sweet game.

There are lots of players still :)

Upvote 0
hey all, i'm playing RO purely because its awesome. i have no strong feelings for WW stuff i'm literally just playing it on merit of being one of the most amazing fps games i've ever seen. the atmosphere of the game is growing on me heavily though.

come from 3 years of senior admining in large (50+) chilled counter strike clans.

best 20$ i've spend in a long time!

Upvote 0
Hello

Hello

I've been playing RO for well over a year now, however I've never posted on the RO forms....So I'd thought I should! All I have to really say is that, RO is a great game...hats off to the Tripwire team. Also, the RO community is fantastic, its been fun as hell playing on the servers and with some good people, the new and old players, alike. See you all soon on the battlefield!!!

Upvote 0