• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map Ogledow

So far I've only been able to setup a redirect for Botovo... With Ogledow, after downloading, I am stuck at the loading screen, and when I press ESC, I get this error: "Required package 'Props_Detail' not found (download was already attempted)". Props_Detail, is an RO2 package. I searched in the Ogledow files and found this reference in ART-Ogledow_B4.roe (or .upk):

"Props_Detail.Childrens.Mesh.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Six did you build this ro editor or udk which actaully seems to work then import it in somehow ?

if you used SDK how did you stop the broswer crashing neraly every time you do anything in there ?

We've been asking in bugs thread but no replies so thought i'd try in here

I use the RO2 SDK. When I first started working with it I crashed all the time too, but now never, though I don't know why not. I guess I developed a Pavlovian response to the stuff I did that crashed it.

Upvote 0
Has it not cooked yet?....turn the gas up higher, we're waiting...lol

While it was cooking I was reading the forums here, and saw that someone posted that the tricycle was throwing an error when trying to redirect, so I removed it when the cook was done. I've just tested the map with 60 bots, its running great so as soon as this new cook is done I'll upload.

Upvote 0
Archive of B4 Changes

Archive of B4 Changes

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Changes for Ogledow Beta 4

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Overhead map was backwards and upside down.
Fixed.

Pine tree was catching bots.
Fixed: Replaced its collision with blocking volume.

Added Reverb Volumes.

Added Covernodes at Ruins and barns. Adjusted Attack and Defense priorities to all existing.

On spawning, the tanks often point in the wrong direction
Fixed.

Stairs in ruins untextured

1. missing texture on hill building
Fixed

Remove the wall at the axis spawn so you won

Upvote 0