• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

bot filter

Hey guys do you remind the bots from RO1? The first time I saw them I laughed so hard, they were just jumping everywhere firing from the hip at 200m, I think they were the worst bots I've ever seen.

So? RO:O didn't need bots to feel up the servers even years after release. I always could find a RO or DH server with low ping and play some epic battles.

Upvote 0
Just curious, but what would you do if you join a server with no bots and no one else playing?

leave ! i'd rather play on a server with 1 other real people than 31 bots ! thanks ! EDIT: oh i misread that i thought you said with bots and no real people, and your answer is i wouldn't join a server with a 0 population, i have plenty of RO2 players in my friends list i can populate a server with if i wish, i have no desire whatsoever to grind bots until people join.

i just honestly hate playing with bots, if i see a server that has 25 real people and 7 bots, i'll leave ! i hate it hate it hate it !! it's the whole reason i don't play single player FPS games, AI in 2012 is dumb ! there's a challenge in outsmarting a real human, but a bot, i sit in my window and watch the kills stack up

Last edited:
Upvote 0