• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Crysis 2 ZOMG SPECULATION!

I also don't like the simplified nano suit. The fact that sprinting = speed mode is lame.

That being said, I think the weapons feel better done in this game. The sounds, models, textures, animations, ect. Feels smoother.

With 2-3 people per team on the pier map it can be fun. But it is not something that will last.

Upvote 0
I wouldn't say "sucks" as I find it to be superior to CoD online in every way. I find it better than 80% of all FPS games I've tried on MP.

That being said, I do think it is pretty lame and generic.

What I find interesting is not that it feels like a console port - but that it is an awful console port if the demo is any indication. Worse than your typical port. Hard to believe the last Crysis game was PC only to.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Wonder if the singleplayer is worth the money? The MP sounds really lame but the professional reviews are raving about the SP.
Yeah I noticed the same thing. Even PC Gamer admitted it's a console port in many ways, though. There are no advanced graphics options. IN CRYSIS. WTF.

Upvote 0
I thought there were and the demo just didn't have advanced options. IGN is saying it does have them.
PC gamer says the only graphics options in the full game are verticle sync, anti aliasing, HuD head bob, and 4 graphics presets.

I just read through the IGN review and didn't see where it talked about graphics options anywhere.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
As Putz relayed from me, there's only 3 options with nothing configurable in-game. God only knows what may have happened that there were more than three options and customization between whatever preview/review you read and release.

And for most of the SP so far I've run it on Extreme graphical settings without any issue that I can see.
Q6600, 6GB RAM, GTX260

17043CD35861FFA16913335447E5B226133511F3

Upvote 0
Without spoiling the game any, how do you like the SP?
Well, SP is good. It feels a bit dumbed down to the first game as far as selecting your suit abilities and taking multiple routes to go about a scenario, but maybe because I'm still sort of early on into it.

I mean, there are still choices, but the layout doesn't always let you do what you want.

Edit, here are some screens from SP, a mix of Very High and Extreme settings. Newer shots (newer are near the top) are the highest setting, older are Very High: http://steamcommunity.com/id/zips/screenshots/?tab=&showdate=1&filter=app_99830

Last edited:
Upvote 0