• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Multiplayer Crash

Yoshiro,:D I read up on that link and I found out that my ZA was creating the problem. I had to go into ZA Cntl Pnl, programs cntl and check mark RO to give ZA permission to allow access and it's server. Thx for the help and advise.
icon14.gif

Upvote 0
Steam had an update not too long ago, and maybe your firewall had one aswell. Try to remove ro and steam from your application list in your firewall and add it again. Often when something upgrades it thinks that the entire program is something different or infected with something weird.

You could try renaming this folder for a moment aswell

C:\program files\steam\steamapps\<username>\red orchestra

so it'll create a new one incase something got corrupted it'll recreate it.

Upvote 0
*SW3D3* said:
This is the stuff I have problems with, except that I use AVG and Windows firewall. Anyone know how to solve this?

Load up the game in windowed mode or add the game manually to your firewalls. That way you can usually see a window popup where you can accept the program to use the internet. (if you loadup ro and just start reading the internet then aka clicking on some webpage or something it will load up windowed).

Upvote 0