• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

.44 Magnums acting weird for anyone else?

You mean like the server browser?

93a29064_Slow-Clap.gif

Reactions: Lacedaemonius
Upvote 0
Actually I can get my favourites right away only in KF, because it doesn't query master server right away for favs. Source server browers on the other hand...

...I'm pretty sure nobody is sure about what source browser does when launched.

Wait wait how do I even add servers to favs ???

It doesn't seem to work ingame and I don't see any button to do it on the browser :(

Upvote 0
in the end I think they should make the .44 magnum do way more damage. remove dual wield and hold the gun with both hands. and remove quick reload and make it reload 1 and 1 bullet. to make it more unique! it's too simular to the handcannon! and remove the penetration... cuz I thought revolver mostly used those "flat point" bullets? which dont penetrate but demolish on target to do maximum damage?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Please everyone stop using the ****ing magnum on suicidal+ thanks

This is about .44 magnums not being the correct weight displayed and whether or not it is unintentional or not.

Personally, I would use .44 magnum if they were two weight. Why? Fits in nicely with 15/15... Katana + Crossbow + .44 magnums.

I hope we do get an answer if this current weight is a bug or not.

TW is a great developer but even they can make mistakes now and then.

Upvote 0
This is about .44 magnums not being the correct weight displayed and whether or not it is unintentional or not.

It's bugged, thus not useful and all the hero sharpies thinking it's even half as powerful as the handcannon, trying to kill scrakes with it, start to piss me off

So yeah everyone stop using it at least until it's damn patched

Upvote 0
in the end I think they should make the .44 magnum do way more damage. remove dual wield and hold the gun with both hands. and remove quick reload and make it reload 1 and 1 bullet. to make it more unique! it's too simular to the handcannon! and remove the penetration... cuz I thought revolver mostly used those "flat point" bullets? which dont penetrate but demolish on target to do maximum damage?
You just described LAR...

Reactions: Splatpope
Upvote 0