• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[How Do I?] Profile/player progress backup?

Keybindings & other settings can be backed up, search the forums, there are multiple threads.

Stats will not be lost, they're saved only online (i.e. if your Steam connection drops or Steam performs maintenance, you see yourself as 0-level character). Stats are tied to your Steam user account AFAIK.

Upvote 0
ok, somewhere in my documents are located key bindings and graphic settings i'll find that.

(in future: ) can i simply copy whole game from steam directory to external HDD, then after steam install copy it back to new steam directory, and copy settings files to documents, to avoid installation of modded maps and (incoming) mods?

Upvote 0
ok, somewhere in my documents are located key bindings and graphic settings i'll find that.

(in future: ) can i simply copy whole game from steam directory to external HDD, then after steam install copy it back to new steam directory, and copy settings files to documents, to avoid installation of modded maps and (incoming) mods?

Yes, and also the MyDocuments etc. stuff as well, install Steam, copy the files back over and verify the files.

Upvote 0