• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Potato Alternate Reality Game

GUYSGUYSGUYSGUYS

Just did the tater thing, got the uber tuber, put in failed experiments and got it.

And it said "Steam has finished download Killing Floor Accessed Content."

In hindsight, I just realised that the download done steam thing never appeared in-game for me til now.

What did I just unlock? What did I just unleash upon the world?

Upvote 0
GUYSGUYSGUYSGUYS

Just did the tater thing, got the uber tuber, put in failed experiments and got it.

And it said "Steam has finished download Killing Floor Accessed Content."

In hindsight, I just realised that the download done steam thing never appeared in-game for me til now.

What did I just unlock? What did I just unleash upon the world?

Read my post on page 7 ....

Upvote 0
Still need the other files,not all games' passwords have been found etc
The two d files have the same size, might be the same
Nope,they both have a different tga in them ( 61 and 65 )

hmm interesting that's cool because ours has 61 and 62, if you open with Winrar and then repair the archive into a zip file, it says 61.tga and 62.tga has been rebuilt successfully but still doesn't allow you to open the archive

Last edited:
Upvote 0
hmm interesting that's cool because ours has 61 and 62, if you open with Winrar and then repair the archive into a zip file, it says 61.tga and 62.tga has been rebuilt successfully but still doesn't allow you to open the archive

humm, if everyone that enters the pass gets different files, they could be parts of something bigger that has to be put together by people to solve this puzzle :confused:

Upvote 0