• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

"Fire in the Hole!" Idea...

Jhaxavier

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 9, 2006
There should be an automatic "Fire in the Hole!" yell when a grenade is thrown. And in case it would be spammed from here to eternity (or not useful in stealth situations), you turn hearing it/using it off/on in your options :)

It's kinda bad when I have to manually yell "Grenade!" when I'm gonna throw a nade :rolleyes:

lets not exagerate.

He does not want "Fire in the Hole"

But the Russian/German version of it instead of having to manually go thru the voice commands and scream it...

It can save on TK's

Maybe have a default scream toggle on/off button...

The idea isnt bad... but personally... i would think we would hear way to0 many GRRREEEENNNAAAAADAAAAAA screams every minute.

Upvote 0
There should be an automatic "Fire in the Hole!" yell when a grenade is thrown. And in case it would be spammed from here to eternity (or not useful in stealth situations), you turn hearing it/using it off/on in your options :)

It's kinda bad when I have to manually yell "Grenade!" when I'm gonna throw a nade :rolleyes:

im still waiting for the "counter-soviets win" ... but i guess that will never happen.

Upvote 0
Imagine Danzig...Fire in the, Fire in the, Fire in the, Fire in the, Fire in the, Fire in the, Fire in the, Fire in the, Fire in the, Fire in the, Fire in the, Fire in the, Fire in the, Fire in the, Fire in the, Fire in the, Fire in the, Fire in the, Fire in the, Fire in the, Fire in the, Fire in the, Fire in the, Fire in the, Fire in the, Fire in the, Fire in the, Fire in the, Fire in the, Fire in the, Fire in the, Fire in the, Fire in the, Fire in the, Fire in the, Fire in the, Fire in the HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE, HOLE !!!

also

im still waiting for the "counter-soviets win" ... but i guess that will never happen.

lol

Upvote 0
It was a decent idea at one time. . . when no one knew how irritating it could be.

But if you really want to be able to yell "Grenade" then you should just look at the bottom of the controls section, all the audio quick chats are there to bind any way you want, that way you can press the binded key right as your throwing the nade.

Upvote 0

I think you can actually bind a key to the "Grenade!" voicecomm, so pretty much you can do this already.

Do this, there's no need to make it simpler.

Upvote 0