• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The "anything" thread

FINALLY THE WEEKEND HAS ARRIVED! Goddamn work in children crisis centre is taking away my nerves. 45h/week of little children screaming and constantly needing attention and 13year old girls telling how they already have boyfriends and are taking the pill(=wtf) seriously calls for getting totally drunk at the weekend. Oh well, 8 more months to go.

Change your job or just try making the kids laugh...
(Don't know the details DraK so np, ok).

Me, I'm trying to get this kucfing Laser to cut a hole in the workshop floor, so I can disappear down my own vortex :eek:.

Upvote 0
Change your job or just try making the kids laugh...
(Don't know the details DraK so np, ok).

Me, I'm trying to get this kucfing Laser to cut a hole in the workshop floor, so I can disappear down my own vortex :eek:.

I'm trying like hell to get my fabricator to figure out a way to fabricate machine guards before Monday morning when OSHA comes back by for a follow-up visit ... and we have no torch, no plasma cutter, no band saw, no cutting wheels for the angle grinder ... and the guy with the money is out sick, so we can't even go to the store to GET any of the above.

Upvote 0
FINALLY THE WEEKEND HAS ARRIVED! Goddamn work in children crisis centre is taking away my nerves. 45h/week of little children screaming and constantly needing attention and 13year old girls telling how they already have boyfriends and are taking the pill(=wtf) seriously calls for getting totally drunk at the weekend. Oh well, 8 more months to go.

Well...at least they're on birth control.

Upvote 0
ugh, my gf wants me to go to university while I'm crap at studying. I'm not an idiot, I just can't sit at a desk, looking at a book for hours. But according to her it's the only way for us to be together and for me to have a nice job like a teacher. But
1) I'm socially akward, as soon as more than 1 person looks at me to hear what I'm going to say I get nervous, if it's around 10 people my throat gets dry and all I can do is cough.
2) I enjoy working outside but she hates jobs like that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
ugh, my gf wants me to go to university while I'm crap at studying. I'm not an idiot, I just can't sit at a desk, looking at a book for hours. But according to her it's the only way for us to be together and for me to have a nice job like a teacher.
1) I'm socially akward
It's normally recommended couples work different from another, for each side requires their personal space, even if it's at work :s

Upvote 0
and in Sonoran News....well its freezing here, literally. Almost never before have I seen ice around here in the desert, it's so disconcerting. I mean, I've seen hail before, and even a snowflake, but for it to freeze for a week? Not in my time, until now.

And now I realize just how lucky it is for it not to be cold, I preffered the heat :p

Upvote 0
That's where you live? Huh, thought you lived near the Pacific...
images

I'd say it's pretty close, yeah;)

Upvote 0
ugh, my gf wants me to go to university while I'm crap at studying. I'm not an idiot, I just can't sit at a desk, looking at a book for hours. But according to her it's the only way for us to be together and for me to have a nice job like a teacher. But
1) I'm socially akward, as soon as more than 1 person looks at me to hear what I'm going to say I get nervous, if it's around 10 people my throat gets dry and all I can do is cough.
Well one way would be to try to overcome that awkwardness, because let's face it: If you studied the right thing and show some social skill(as in taking the right decisions) you can become rich rather easily. And with that come other opportunities. If you're not after money but after life fulfillment you might have to look for something else though :p

Upvote 0