• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Battlefield 3

That was the big reveal? o_O
Everybody but you knew seemed to know it was going to be a teaser trailer...

Plus with the Game Informer issue hitting stands, there's going to be a lot more information coming very shortly, perhaps even as soon as later today.

Call of the modern battlefield of honor?

What a surprise!

You never played Battlefield 2 or 2142 or BC or BC2, have you?

Reactions: Dcode
Upvote 0
You never played Battlefield 2 or 2142 or BC or BC2, have you?

I have played BF2, but thats irrelevant, because it doesn't change the fact that its based on a modern crapfare setting.

I'm starting to retch at the sight on an M4 with red dot sight and foregrip nowadays.

I give you +1, because I can't give you more than that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Last edited:
Reactions: Dcode
Upvote 0
Ahh, gotta laugh at all the hating here from RO fanboys. You affraid bf3 will steal HoS's show ? I'd imagine the reason to list prone as an feature is because it was missing from bfbc2, and due to that, there was quite a lot *****ing on the bfbc2 pc forums about it.

64 players, destructible enviroments, awesome sounds(i'd assume since they were epic in bc2 already) it will definetly give HoS a run for it's money.

I'll buy them both and play the **** out of them both.

Upvote 0
64 players, destructible enviroments, awesome sounds(i'd assume since they were epic in bc2 already) it will definetly give HoS a run for it's money.

1279806842909.jpg

Reactions: Pectus
Upvote 0