• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Unplayable Release FPS

optimization of the game is pathetic, nothing fixed in relation to the beta. Why did not provide the recommended requirements Radeon 6890 SLI, then I know to not buy this game ...

Wouldn;t work.

Crossfire and SLI aren;t working either. :p

But yes, all humor aside, I agree. The game seems to be optimized 0% from beta.

That's not true, crossfire is mostly unsupported.

Ahhh, beat me to it.

Upvote 0
so when will the performance be fixed?

so when will the performance be fixed?

I'm gettin the same crappy performance from the beta, averaging around 20 fps at 1080p at max settings

560 ti with 285.27 drivers
amd 965 @ 3.6 ghz
5gb ram
windows 7 64 bit

40% gpu and cpu usage

if this isn't fixed shortly then I'm gonna request a refund, because you guys have had enough time to fix this game.

Upvote 0
I think that there is a general issue with most systems having trouble with this game. There are probably just a variety of optimization fixes that need to be done. I would try dropping the graphics settings and resolution down, and turn off all of the blur/bloom stuff. I'm running this game on a laptop with an old Intel 2.4 ghz Centrino 2 and a Radeon HD 4850 m and I still get semi-decent FPS.

Upvote 0
I think that there is a general issue with most systems having trouble with this game. There are probably just a variety of optimization fixes that need to be done. I would try dropping the graphics settings and resolution down, and turn off all of the blur/bloom stuff. I'm running this game on a laptop with an old Intel 2.4 ghz Centrino 2 and a Radeon HD 4850 m and I still get semi-decent FPS.

It actually makes little difference for me.

It's ridiculous.

Upvote 0
Jesus christ they have been working their asses off cut them some slack and don't act like a total asshole about it.

And I gave them money for their troubles.

It's not about any slack cutting.

I'm also not trying to be a smartass or a punk here. it;s just quite evidentthe performance is still pretty bad.

This even worse because the game itself is pretty darn good.

Upvote 0
Jesus christ they have been working their asses off cut them some slack and don't act like a total asshole about it.

There is reason for legitimate concern. There are an array of issues that would make headlines if they dropped on a bigger game release. Take a look at FFXIV. Just some optimization problems, minor gameplay issues, and a few other things, and a huge rage explosion....I think TWI is lucky so far with the lack of negative reviews pouring out.

Reactions: trucane
Upvote 0

The beta is over and they had their chance to delay the game a second time but they did not. Paying customers have the right to be upset when the FINAL SHIPPED PRODUCT is almost unusable.

Upvote 0
By now I think TWI doesn't know how to fix the performance issues.

I refuse to believe that these huge performance issues didn't show up during the earlier closed beta testing.

So the fact that they still exist in this almost gamebreaking fashion leads me to believe TWI doesn't have the knowhow to fix it.

Upvote 0
TWI have handed their asses to the paying public now. This isn't about 'beta-privilege' or 'people bawling over a beta form', now that the game is released TWI will have a hassle getting performance up to scratch.

Take for example a friend of mine whom, it must be said, has spent the past month listening to my howls of pain as the beta crashed and malfunctioned. However I assured him that it would all be dandy for release (he had not ordered the DDE). On first load, it crashes for him.

Awesome.

Upvote 0