• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Your Funniest Kill

Shot a German in Spartanovka, he was slowly dyeing, standing there wobbly, shooting his smg in the hope he would hit someone while he slowly died, i thought, lets put him out of his misery, shot him just above the chest, he flew backwards, his arms in the air, smg flying as well... :)

It is moments like that which make this game so damn brilliant!!

Upvote 0
Spartanovka, playing as Allies, Axis are going for the church, five guys camping behind the abandoned vehicle or whatever on the hill, trying to clear out russians from the church. I flanked them to the left, crept up and unloaded with my SVT, killing all five. Wasn't particularly funny (except for me) but just looked so damn cool !!!!

Upvote 0
As a German, I was in a building when I walked into a room with a Russian in it and while a second German walked in from the opposite side. Ivan proceeded to charge me for a bayonet kill, I started to aim my rifle, and my comrade ran up from behind Ivan. Suddenly at the moment of truth a lag spike hits. I shoot and hit Ivan, Ivan stabs me, then my comrade stabs through now-dead Ivan killing me. Oops.

Upvote 0
2rmliyr.jpg

Sometimes you're unintentionally part of someone's bad day...

Upvote 0
Just played on the 7th cav server on Grain Elevator. As a Russian, we were gallantly holding onto objective C despite having no reinforcements.

Me and another guy were hiding in a corner when I decided enough was enough. So I pulled out my fragmentation grenade.

Just as I did this, a German comes sprinting though the yard. He sees us and stops and takes aim...luckily he had a k98. I started cooking my frag and took off sprinting in order to flank him. Luckily once again, he aimed at my partner...now I was the last Russian. As he was clumsily bolting another round into the chamber, I gave him a big bear hug and whispered "it won't hurt long" in his ear.

I had time the cooking perfectly, as soon as I reached him it blew. The Russian spectators got quite the hoot out of it.

My finest moment...I died trying

Reactions: Wodin and Makino
Upvote 0
On apartments, I was on Allies, me and 3 guys ran into Propaganda House, to my surprise, both my teammates died. I ran over to the German who was hiding over to the right. I stabbed him with my bayonet, then heard shots from the left, a German entered from the doorway leading outside, so I ran through the room to the left of the stairs, and circled around, by the time I did that, the German retreated upstairs, with his pal MGer sitting on the stairs hip firing away at what seemed to be nothing. So I stabbed him, and ran up the stairs, the German that run up there was bandaging. I stabbed him, then ran into the room across from the stairs. A German entered the room, I stabbed him, yet ANOTHER one came in, and I stabbed him, and then a German climbs through the window, hits me upside the head with a light melee and I start to go blackscreen. I stabbed him right before I died. I laughed to myself so hard. I had stabbed every single German which all mainly had fully autos.

Whoever said melee wasn't effective?

Upvote 0
A recent one that comes to mind happened as Axis on Commissar's House. I was alone at Water Works with my MG 34 set up on the Axis side of the low wall, with the little brick shed just to my left. Looking down the side, I see a Russian lean out of the lane between the 2 concrete structures. I fire a few shots but he ducks back in safely. About 10 seconds pass without any sign of him...

Getting a little worried by now as I have nobody watching my flank, I toss a grenade into the one concrete room, and turn to throw another by the door of the brick shed without cooking it. Oops, it hits the corner of the wall and bounces right back by my feet. I turn and sprint around the corner towards the Russian spawn and dive to prone. A couple seconds later I hear the nade go off, get up and look back.

There's a dead body on the ground and a kill pops up. Apparently he wanted a nice close shot or melee kill, so after ~15 sec without any sign of each other he ends up stepping around the corner, I'm nowhere in sight and theres a live grenade at his feet, exactly where I had been standing shooting at him before.

Upvote 0
I think i might have killed a Russian tank with my K98 lol.
It was on Fallen Fighters. At first the tank commander was out of his hatch so i shot him. Then he took over a bot and thought it to be good wisdom to open the driver hatch as well.
I think my bullet went through him and hit the ammo behind, because the tank blew up within half a sec of hitting him.

Upvote 0
Earlier tonight, the Panzer came up alongside the Finished Goods Warehouse on Red October. Not having any better idea of what to do, I ran up and bayoneted it right in the treads.

It promptly exploded.

Granted, our T-34 claimed credit for the kill, but deep down I know I bayoneted a tank to death.
lmao

Only mildly amusing, I was playing axis on Grain Elevator defending the first objective. I was in a small "office" type room on the side of a larger garage type area (sorry, I don't know the names of the objectives at this point) and I see smoke start building right outside the entrance to the obj. Assuming that this smoke was from an allied SL trying to lead a charge into the objective, I wait for it to get good and thick and toss a grenade right into the doorway. After a second and a half or so, it starts raining russians and I chalk up 3 kills.

Love that smoke hides my frag just as well as it hides my enemy :D

Upvote 0
On commisars house as a german engineer I saw the T-34 charging me so I switched to my AT Grenade and threw it at the tank. It was at this point I noticed I threw a satchel so I quickly re-selected AT nades and threw one which exploded near the drivers slit, but the tank kept coming.

I threw my last AT nade as the tank was almost on top of me and it blew it to pieces killing the 2 crew. I just stood their in disbelief that I survived the second AT nade + tank explosion.

I noticed to my left were 4 team m8s, who also seemed to be looking in disbelief, and our heavily damaged panzer was stopped nearby.

It was at this point that the satchel exploded directly underneath our tank killing it, the driver, the hull mg'r, the four team8's on my left, me and 2 russians I hadn't noticed :D:IS2:

Upvote 0
Running through Commisar House North I was trying to flush the Russians out. I took down several with my MKb but one hiding in a dark corner started firing at me with an SVT. So I fired back and *click*. I start panicking and charge but he pegs me in the guts. I manage to run right up to him before stopping and beginning to fade. Apparently he had a sadistic streak because, knowing I was out of ammo he just stood there watching me die. So I hit him in the face with the butt of my rifle and killed him, then bled to death.

Another fun one was running through trying to cap Commisar house north as a Russian SL. There was tons of smoke in the area just before the house and an MGer was lying just outside it looking futiley in. He didn't see me come around behind him so I switched to my Mosin Revolver, walked up right behind him and crouched then fired one shot directly into his head. Then I sort of did a little jig on his corpse.

Upvote 0
On Station last night as a German Rifleman on our server, there was a Russian player shooting from inside the station at people outside in the trainyard. I saw his gun poking outside of the window so shot at the window frame hoping to hit him. I saw a little puff of blood and ran around to make sure he was dead. He was in the process of running away, presumably to bandage and so i shoot him again and his body landed in this position when he died.

Spoiler!

Upvote 0
By far my funniest kill was when I ran into a German Mkb-wielding assault trooper on the third floor of Zab's House as a Soviet engineer. I'd been holding out in the building for some time and my clip was almost empty. I missed with my burst, but the German was in single-shot mode and hit me in the stomach. Out of options, I charged into the melee attack. He backed away, still firing his Mkb--only to walk right off the edge and fall two stories to his death. :D Technically I didn't get any credit for the kill, but it was hilarious.

Upvote 0