• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Hold breathe and shot, first training.

AndreiRS

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 21, 2011
Hi, probably it is just me, but when I press left shift nothing happens at the training with the mp40, I can't hold breathe, I already tried to just press for a moment or hold the key for 10 seconds, nothing. And it don't let me hit the targets if not holding breathe, so is there a trick or is this really a bug?

Now I can't play. :( I was waiting for the game now I can only look at it...

Hi, probably it is just me, but when I press left shift nothing happens at the training with the mp40, I can't hold breathe, I already tried to just press for a moment or hold the key for 10 seconds, nothing. And it don't let me hit the targets if not holding breathe, so is there a trick or is this really a bug?

Now I can't play. :( I was waiting for the game now I can only look at it...

You're not crazy. I had the same thing happen. Tested with the sprint key bound to default as well as other keys. Still did not work so unable to progress with SP.

Logi G15 KB

Last edited:
Upvote 0
1) In Options, re-enable "Zoom while sprinting". In the final release it doesn't seem to actually disable sprint zoom, rather it removes the extra functionality of the sprint key, specifically in this case holding your breath.

2) I think "H" will do it when the zoom/sprint setting is disabled. It's not listed anywhere, but I saw on some random forum a post that it was working for people.

Upvote 0