• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

After playing RO2 for 5 hours, I am new a hero.

Yeah, Im fine if it'll get fixed. I bought and paid for DDE, right now it seems like a waste, it really does.
If things had worked out like it was supposed to then the DDE thing would have provided some variety in weapons right from the start, not a major gamechanging thing since the weapon balance thing was fixed. Thats something to be happy about atleast.

The problem is that.. if the stats arent fixed, brought back to zero.. then I think we DDE guys need to get our money back for it.. but naturally that'll annoy some people aswell for whom the stats have been working.

Upvote 0
Recently I have been playing mainly to unlock the drum magazine for PPSH. Yesterday I finally did it, I legitimately reached the required level. However in order to do this I have mainly played squad leader, and as we all know it doesn't save class xp for them, so naturally I was low ranking in most classes. But soon after getting drum magazine I suddenly found myself to be a hero in commander and assault class, having unlocked most of the stuff for all the basic weapons and my PPSH lvl rose from 23 to 33.

So despite me having worked hard at my drum magazine, I would not mind a general stat reset after they get fixed, I want stats that I legitimately earned not pilfered from someone else (that probably stole them from some third party anyway).

Upvote 0
Just got shifted to level 85 with a bucket-load of nice weapons:

PPSh drum mag.
Double mags for MG and MP40.
I can select Kar as Russian rifleman (without sight hood).
Semi-auto German rifle with bayo as Sov Commander.

They're nice, it's fun to play with them and I don't really care about stats not recording. Does seem a bit unfair, though.

Mind you, it did glitch on a server that had team balance switched off. Axis were stacking against us every match, so maybe Skynet took pity on me?

Upvote 0
You should have done a search on the forum...this is an issue thats been happening for abit now...

It's a major mess up considering this was a big selling point of the game...which is now more or less redundant as many would have tried out all the goodies where as if it had worked it would have taken a fair while.

Maybe the game is rebeling against this sort of thing anyway.it knows it's been degraded with this kind of gimmick\mechanic...;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0