• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Medic mega Stick!

The Medic mega Stick!

• Sure i do!

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • No wai!

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lubaz

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 10, 2011
The Medic should get a long stick with a syringe attached in front of it so he can heal people with the syringe even if their far away. It would be fitting the Killing Floor style or a Mutant invasion and the Medic had a new weapon then too!

medicstick.jpg

I actually like the idea because it would make the game much easier, and please stop trolling Gibby.

This idea is pretty much a troll idea... And telling people they're trolling is trolling.

A rather stupid and ridiculous idea that has so many obvious flaws. I mean really, a stick with a syringe on it? You'd think that's a serious idea? It's funny when you look at the game as it is and we have healing darts. But I don't blame you, you obviously haven't been here long. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I actually like the idea because it would make the game much easier, and please stop trolling Gibby.

This idea is pretty much a troll idea... And telling people they're trolling is trolling.

A rather stupid and ridiculous idea that has so many obvious flaws. I mean really, a stick with a syringe on it? You'd think that's a serious idea? It's funny when you look at the game as it is and we have healing darts. But I don't blame you, you obviously haven't been here long. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Funny thing is he doesn't even understand what the concept of 'trolling' is.

Trolling is just a thing you do to annoy people and try and get angry/irritated responses from others. There's not really a single definition of a troll post because they come in all forms and ranging from blatantly obvious flamebaiting to really subtle little things that have a tendency to irk a certain few people.

In this case, logging into the forums just to put someone's sincerity and honesty down as "trolling" as if to make it lose all value whatsoever is something you do to troll others. Also, another example is when Sammers and I posted "unexpected" pictures in the Hot Babes' thread in the off-topic section just to make a few people angry.

And I'm with Benjamin on this one.

Last edited:
Reactions: sverek
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.