• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Current Map White List

make this and such threads stiky pls ^^

Already is.

ha, so much irony. wtf is the point of stickies, if no one ever reads them?

another thing I've been wondering is whatever happened to kf-prison? too farmer friendly or what? I know there was some bad pathing in there as well but it was a decent map imo, someone should fix it up so we can get it back on.

Upvote 0
another thing I've been wondering is whatever happened to kf-prison? too farmer friendly or what? I know there was some bad pathing in there as well but it was a decent map imo, someone should fix it up so we can get it back on.

Wait, what? It was a terrible map, hilariously easy and just visually unappealing.

Upvote 0
Wait, what? It was a terrible map, hilariously easy and just visually unappealing.

hey look out everyone it's a critic! visually unnapealing you say... wow you really sound like you know what you're talking about, you must have designed some really great looking maps on your way to being such an experienced connoisseur.

sorry I wasn't aware that professional art deco, and a serious challenge to the elite were firm requirements for participation. I haven't had time to play them all, but from what you say the rest of the list must be pretty awsome, if every single map follows such a high standard, with absolutely no exceptions. set by professionals such as yourself. who should of course be telling everyone what maps are legitimate to play.

Upvote 0
hey look out everyone it's a critic! visually unnapealing you say... wow you really sound like you know what you're talking about, you must have designed some really great looking maps on your way to being such an experienced connoisseur.

sorry I wasn't aware that professional art deco, and a serious challenge to the elite were firm requirements for participation. I haven't had time to play them all, but from what you say the rest of the list must be pretty awsome, if every single map follows such a high standard, with absolutely no exceptions. set by professionals such as yourself. who should of course be telling everyone what maps are legitimate to play.

Your logic is flawed. Please try again.

Upvote 0
Is there a way I can download all of these maps in one?

Like one big file or something because it's an insanely load of files to keep clicking and that, you know?

yeah, another sticky. But who can play all of these maps, I don't know:eek:

Actually, if someone made a youtube channel reviewing whitelisted maps, that could turn out awesomely. I would do it, but a lack of proper editing software and a a lack of animated persona would prevent me from doing so (however, if anyone has the capabilities, either the historical Timur in a tophat or a dolphin in a Mongol warhelmet would be nice;))

Upvote 0
White List Update

White List Update

Here are the recent changes to the white list:

Added:
KF-Central Mayhem by Fel
KF-Arcade-Scatepark-FIN[DARK] by KingShinobi updated by SIMOX
KF-Kurosawa by misaeru1
KF-Gunstand by grithapas
KF-Farm_Snow by Braindead
KF-RoadtoPerdition-Campaign by S281 and Fel
KF-ResearchFacility-v6 by alucardsword8