• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

How can i apply to be a beta tester?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I beta tested so many games already (real betas, not demo betas) and even some alphas.

Where to apply :(
Not to downplay your testing experiences, but I'm sure there are plenty of people here who have lots of beta/alpha experience as well.

TWI are currently starting their friends/family beta, after which they will invite RO clans to join them and after that they will start a closed beta, for which about 20 000 invites will be sent out.

So just sit back and wait, like the rest of us. :)

Upvote 0
Not to downplay your testing experiences, but I'm sure there are plenty of people here who have lots of beta/alpha experience as well.

TWI are currently starting their friends/family beta, after which they will invite RO clans to join them and after that they will start a closed beta, for which about 20 000 invites will be sent out.

So just sit back and wait, like the rest of us. :)
Yes yes I know all that.

Just sayan and hoping.:IS2:

Upvote 0
Oh how it would be nice if some keys were PMed to people on these forums during the later stages of the beta!

I say this because many of us have been supporting the RO devs since the beginning in the mod days but never joined a clan. It would be a shame if so many loyal supporters didn't get to give their input just because they never had the time to join a clan.

Upvote 0
Oh how it would be nice if some keys were PMed to people on these forums during the later stages of the beta!

I say this because many of us have been supporting the RO devs since the beginning in the mod days but never joined a clan. It would be a shame if so many loyal supporters didn't get to give their input just because they never had the time to join a clan.
I feel I should quote this for emphasis.

Upvote 0

Well said. I'm sure its something that they plan on taking into consideration :D

Reactions: hockeywarrior
Upvote 0
Well, I live in a country where internet quality/latency sucks. Maybe I could try to get some free time and betatest RO2 performance with my crappy connection... but only for development purposes, of course. I have to be clear with this, I will NOT have fun doing it.

I could take a look at the spanish translation too

But TWI have to ask nicely :cool:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.